Kylie Jenner, Which cars does she really own? | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Kylie Jenner, Which cars does she really own?

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by Booker, Jan 27, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. vrsurgeon

vrsurgeon F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 13, 2009
    Charleston, SC
    Full Name:
    Curt
    Her mom is the true puppet master. Brilliant marketer and promoter. Did her family and made them famous.... for being famous.

If I had the 160 million instagram followers that she had (through being merely included on the show BTW) I could buy ANY product and instantly promote it to 160 million people (of questionable intelligence to follow her IMHO). Think about it. If you had a marketing platform with that many eyeballs... you could sell anything and be a "billionaire". The type of men they gravitate to shows you whom they see themselves as in the mirror. IMHO the best judge of a person is whom they're with at the gala!

2. technom3

technom3 F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 29, 2007
    Phoenix AZ
    Full Name:
    Justin
    I used to despise the mom... But now I think she is the brains of the whole deal. She is brilliant.

She certainly has a way and a connection with the kids to get them to listen to her as well. I mean they haven't all gone drugged up and pissed their money away.

They have genuine real wealth. Damn near dynasty level of wealth. Pretty amazing to not screw that up.

And for those taking shots at Kim for her sex tape. I more or less agree....

But...

Something like that would end most people's career and head them into depression... She on the other hand and the family have turned it into a multi-million dollar Enterprise.

Crazy

Andynyc, Lusso123 and vrsurgeon like this.
  3. BOKE

BOKE Beaks' Gun Rabbi
    Rossa Subscribed

Jul 13, 2009
    600 East Fremont Street
    Full Name:
    Lucky
  4. Bradwilliams

Bradwilliams F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Just saw that this broad is 22? (don't know anything about these losers for obvious reasons). So a 22 year old with an unlimited checking account, an already growing addiction to plastic surgery, and a social media addiction with a gazillion followers and little to no marketable skills What's that worst that could happen!

That gal won't make it to 30

Mark Eaves, IloveGT and vrsurgeon like this.
  5. BOKE

BOKE Beaks' Gun Rabbi
    Rossa Subscribed

Jul 13, 2009
    600 East Fremont Street
    Full Name:
    Lucky
  6. Dphotos

Dphotos Rookie

Jul 1, 2019
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Southern California
    I agree this is just disgusting trash. When I come to this site I do not want to see a story about any Jenner or Kardashian or any one related to them. It makes me feel like I have nausea. Ferrari Chat please do not print any stories about his family

Mark Eaves likes this.
  7. Dphotos

Dphotos Rookie

Jul 1, 2019
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Southern California
    I used to love the Ferrari Chat site until tonight when I saw a story about this young woman. Stories like this belong on TMZ or some other trash website. Please do not down grade the Ferrari Chat with stories about the Jenner or Kardashian family. They are a fake reality family who are bad examples for young teens girls to follow. I strongly beileve it is wrong for a teen under 18 to have plastic surgery on their face area or their breast area. When she was under 18 she had plastic surgery and her mother would promote her to shoot sexy bikini stories. What kind of a parent does this. First off a parent should never allow their child to do that kind of surgery unless the surgery is needed to fix a birth defect or the child had an accident. Some young teens think they need to have surgery to look beautiful and they look at this family for examples to follow. To be honest plastic surgery has made every member of this family look not real and fake. They all look awkward in their appearance and look like they belong in a wax museum. This makes me very angry because this gives young teen girls a complex. A teen girl does not need this kind of elective surgery and any doctor that does this kind of work should lose their license. Just my personal opinion and yes I do have a 19 year daughter in college and I have seen this first hand. I tell my daughter she looks beautiful all the time. When she was under 18 she did think she needed surgery to look like the women on magazine covers and need to have surgery to be popular. As a parent I had to explain to her the all those covers are photoshoped to look that way and that kind of thinking was very wrong. She no longer thinks she needs plastic surgery to look beautiful.

willcrook, Bradwilliams and Lusso123 like this.
  8. BOKE

BOKE Beaks' Gun Rabbi
    Rossa Subscribed

Jul 13, 2009
    600 East Fremont Street
    Full Name:
    Lucky
  9. darth550

darth550 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    Hey Jack, you forgot the #.

;) :)

10. tres55

tres55 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Sep 18, 2012
    Canada
    She's a billionaire by net worth...but more importantly she got $600m for 51% of her makeup company. So yeah...she can afford all the halo cars she wants.

11. Glassman

Glassman F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed Silver Subscribed

I wonder if this thread will show up as Ferrari Chat News.

arizonaitalian and BOKE like this.
  12. willcrook

willcrook Formula 3

Feb 3, 2009
    UK
    she probably owns the rolls or something but not all. either way she could easily afford them if she wanted.

13. flat_plane_eddie

flat_plane_eddie F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Mar 30, 2013
    NE FL
    Full Name:
    Eddie
    My former neighbor worked on their show filming it for awhile and he said the mom is the brains behind it all. She was the professional one getting everyone ready on time while the "kids" were late and lazy. She must have made a deal with the devil, you'll get all this money but lose your soul and that of your kids too. She's pretty despicable in my book. I wouldn't be surprised if she was behind the Bruce/Caitlyn thing.

Kylie has had plastic surgery in a bunch of places and what kind of ****bagger parent promotes and encourages that simply for $$$? Face, nose, cheeks, boobs, ass, even hips...at least it makes a good debate for the ship of Theseus paradox. With all that stuff being replaced/augmented, is she still the same person?

tres55 likes this.
  14. IloveGT

IloveGT Formula 3
    BANNED

Oct 17, 2015
    Plus now the step dad became a woman but dates a woman. I am confused. Is he now a lesbian?

tres55 and tbakowsky like this.
  15. IloveGT

IloveGT Formula 3
    BANNED

Oct 17, 2015
    It's okay. I am bored and I don't have an Instagram.

Mark Eaves likes this.
  16. tbakowsky

tbakowsky F1 World Champ
    Consultant Professional Ferrari Technician

Sep 18, 2002
    The Cold North
    Full Name:
    Tom
    Humm..good question.

Mark Eaves likes this.
  17. BOKE

BOKE Beaks' Gun Rabbi
    Rossa Subscribed

Jul 13, 2009
    600 East Fremont Street
    Full Name:
    Lucky
  18. BOKE

BOKE Beaks' Gun Rabbi
    Rossa Subscribed

Jul 13, 2009
    600 East Fremont Street
    Full Name:
    Lucky
  19. Lusso123

Lusso123 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 18, 2010
    NY
    Full Name:
    Marshall Buck
    For some reason this shot reminds me a little of the Addams Family.

AshAP, kes7u and Mark Eaves like this.
  20. IloveGT

IloveGT Formula 3
    BANNED

Oct 17, 2015
    Mark Eaves likes this.
  21. BOKE

BOKE Beaks' Gun Rabbi
    Rossa Subscribed

Jul 13, 2009
    600 East Fremont Street
    Full Name:
    Lucky
  22. tbakowsky

tbakowsky F1 World Champ
    Consultant Professional Ferrari Technician

Sep 18, 2002
    The Cold North
    Full Name:
    Tom
  23. tomc

tomc Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 13, 2014
    DFW, Texas
    Full Name:
    Tom C
    Has Jenner actually undergone "the ultimate equipment change" to use horse racing parlance?
    T

AshAP likes this.
  24. IloveGT

IloveGT Formula 3
    BANNED

Oct 17, 2015
    Again because I am so bored in bathtub right now I googled the answer and that does not make me a loser!!

Now Caitlyn had already undergone the final surgery to remove the penis, she is currently dating a transgender female 46 years younger.

kes7u likes this.
  25. Mark Eaves

Mark Eaves Rookie

Jun 29, 2019
    Full Name:
    Mark D. Eaves
    Next up: Mexican Cartel members who drive Ferrari !!!!!!

arizonaitalian, Lusso123 and tomc like this.