Cavallino anyone? | FerrariChat

Cavallino anyone?

Discussion in 'Florida' started by jgoodman, Jan 17, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. jgoodman

jgoodman F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 29, 2009
    Central PA
    Full Name:
    Jay Goodman
    Hi guys,
    I’m going to Cavallino this year for the weekend festivities. Anyone else going sans Ferrari? I have a conference in Hollywood but looking for Tifosi to hang out with maybe Friday night and Sat night? My buddy is a judge, so he’s going to be busy. I’m staying in WPB. Anyone have an extra Sat ticket for Concours?

2. enzoformenh

enzoformenh Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 26, 2004
    NH
    Full Name:
    Mike F
    Wife and I are heading down from NH on Thursday. I will be at the track on Friday, weather permitting. I will be wearing my Black FERRARICHAT hat. Are you staying at the Breakers? If you aren't staying at the Breakers, my advice is to come over very early Saturday morning and get a parking spot on the street nearby, walk over and watch the cars get registered and drive on the field. Great way to see all the cars in action.

3. Roadney

Roadney Karting

Anyone go out to the track today?? any pictures?

4. 348SStb

348SStb F1 Rookie
    Owner

Wow $200 per person... was that always the ticket price?

Would love to take advantage of some kind of discount or join a group having free entry... does anyone have or has anyone heard about any connections?

5. BT

BT F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 21, 2005
    FL / GA
    Full Name:
    Bill Tracy
    Remember, they give you a free 6 ounce water included with each admission (or at least they used to). Saturday tickets used to be $50 in 2008, they started their increased pricing around 2012 or so IIRC. Not really worth $200 to me to look at the cars on the lawn, although if you have money to burn you should not encounter too many jorts wearing people. You might have some poorly parented kids to deal with though.

APA#1 and jm2 like this.
  6. eyeman1234

eyeman1234 Formula 3
    Owner

Dec 25, 2006
    Boca Raton, FL
    jm2, Graham_Miami and Roadney like this.
  7. tomc

tomc Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 13, 2014
    DFW, Texas
    Full Name:
    Tom C
    eyeman1234 and Pis7a2020 like this.
  8. srslusso

srslusso Formula Junior

Mar 17, 2005
    Encino,Ca.
    Full Name:
    Steve S.
    What car won Best of Show did anyone take more photos?

9. Ira Schwartz

Ira Schwartz Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

May 20, 2003
    Brooklandville, MD
    Full Name:
    Ira Schwartz
    Beautiful setting and weather, and even more beautiful cars- it was a great day. And the kids in attendance were well-behaved.
    This event draws some of the best Ferraris anywhere, and is worth the cost.

HotShoe likes this.
  10. BT

BT F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 21, 2005
    FL / GA
    Full Name:
    Bill Tracy
    It is a great event. Everyone that really loves Ferrari should go at least once. For me, the cost is not worth it, but I am glad I got to go back when it was $50, and probably more well attended. Having an excited crowd adds to the experience in my opinion. You are a true tifosi Ira!

APA#1 likes this.
  11. Borrow’d Mine

Borrow’d Mine Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 28, 2019
    Florida
    LVP488 and eyeman1234 like this.
  12. P.Singhof

P.Singhof F1 Rookie

Apr 19, 2006
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Full Name:
    Peter Singhof
    Looking over the field that day I have rarely seen more people attending the Breakers Concours. The upper lawn with the top cars was packed from the moment they opened the doors to the moment the last car left. So I guess the organizers did everything right ;)

13. eyeman1234

eyeman1234 Formula 3
    Owner

Dec 25, 2006
    Boca Raton, FL