Lusso Opinions Please | FerrariChat

Lusso Opinions Please

Discussion in 'FF/Lusso' started by andyrichter, Jan 24, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. andyrichter

andyrichter Karting

Jul 18, 2017
    Oahu
    Hi Everyone,

I was interested in the vehicle below and wanted to see if anyone thinks the blue interior or spec would make future resale incredibly difficult.

http://atcm.co/S2PVDP/1c3539f8

Thank you

2. vraa

vraa F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Mr. A
    I think the white is gorgeous, but the inside is not ugly but not beautiful

My 2 cents

ScottS and andyrichter like this.
  3. Natkingcolebasket69

Natkingcolebasket69 F1 World Champ

Might make it harder. Not too bad. Seems a bit pricey

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

andyrichter likes this.
  4. uhn2000

uhn2000 Formula 3

Oct 15, 2011
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Joe
    Hmm... decent but there is better out there.

Caeruleus11 and andyrichter like this.
  5. andyrichter

andyrichter Karting

Jul 18, 2017
    Oahu
    Thank you everyone for your opinions. Much appreciated for the color blind like myself.

Il Co-Pilota likes this.
  6. dustman

dustman F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 12, 2007
    This car as specd is about $195k. Don’t pay more.

7. DavidRS4

DavidRS4 Karting

Oct 12, 2019
    Caeruleus11, ANOpax and andyrichter like this.
  8. ttforcefed

ttforcefed F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 22, 2002
    def not for everyone - def harder to sell

9. Mickey Bharat

Mickey Bharat Karting
    Rossa Subscribed

Jul 4, 2019
    Cotati, California
    Full Name:
    Mickey Bharat
    Choosing colour specs is personal. Reselling value is subjective and most people are influenced by what dealers feel is a good spec or safe spec to resell. I have two ways to look at this car. If you are going by a dealer opinion based on them having a car that sells quickly, most people who buy Ferrari’s tend to share dealer opinion. If you feel you need dealer opinion endorsement then for peace of mind and no regrets buys such a car. The other thought I have which I do myself, buy a car you really like despite others opinion. When u buy a dealer resell “safe” car then the number people who are potential buyers is high, but also the number of cars on the market and available to choose from is high. If you have an unusual spec car then you may find it only appeals to a few people, but equally yours my be the only one available in the country in those colours. In this instance I have found my cars in my own loved colours has sold quicker than a mass market color spec. Dealer marketing of cars is another issue.
    Bottom line is, the car a beautiful car you have posted. There is no bad Ferrari. The unusual ones tend to become desirable. You can further personalise the car if you desire.
    You won’t regret buying a lusso. If you love the colour then cut a deal. If you don’t then there are other Lusso’s. You can go on autotempest.com and it will show you all cars available from all the various website listings from one portal. It’s free to use.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

ANOpax and andyrichter like this.
  10. ScottS

ScottS F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Mar 2, 2004
    Winter Park
    Full Name:
    Scott S
    I think one has to see it in person. That combo and interior could really pop in person or not.
    Agree that the target price is lower for a 17 with 5k miles.
    Seems lightly optioned so that has aLos impacts price and resale as well as color.

Google that dealership - I remember some incidents from a customer or two

andyrichter and Caeruleus11 like this.
  11. Georgemaser

Georgemaser Karting

Aug 7, 2014
    Michigan
    Yes. The dealership is a bit, as my son would say, ‘shady’. I have no personal experience just what I have heard from other people who have dealt with them and other dealers in the area.They always seem a bit overpriced when I’ve inquired about different vehicles.
    The Lusso is a great vehicle. I am 2 months into ownership and still love it.

andyrichter and Caeruleus11 like this.
  12. Caeruleus11

Caeruleus11 F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 11, 2013
    Definitely look into the dealership.

andyrichter likes this.
  13. Surfah

Surfah F1 Rookie

Dec 20, 2011
    Blue is my favorite color but that interior invites a specific taste which translates into more difficult resale. At $190k it would be priced appropriately. There was some bad press regarding that deakership a few years back. Do your due dilligence.

andyrichter likes this.
  14. Nospinzone

Nospinzone F1 Veteran

Jul 1, 2013
    Weston, MA
    Full Name:
    Paul
    So take off another $2-$3K from your offer to make up for any lost resale value.

andyrichter likes this.
  15. Mickey Bharat

Mickey Bharat Karting
    Rossa Subscribed

Jul 4, 2019
    Cotati, California
    Full Name:
    Mickey Bharat
    I agree that your relationship is super important with your dealer

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

andyrichter likes this.
  16. Il Co-Pilota

Il Co-Pilota F1 Veteran

May 29, 2019
    Hopefully some place nice.
    Full Name:
    A.B
    Where I am, white Lussos are near impossible to sell. Dealer here has had one for about 20 months now, and it even has a much more friendly interior than that with pano roof.sure a white on blue might sell better where you are, but here you'd be stuck with it. I think the FF looked great in white, but it's not working for me on the Lusso. Unless that interior is just right for you, you might want to consider something a bit more inviting. Sabbia, Beige and Crema works well in the Lusso.

Happy huntin'

andyrichter likes this.