New Blue 599 GTB Owner | FerrariChat

New Blue 599 GTB Owner

Discussion in '612/599' started by Caphill, Jan 24, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Caphill

Caphill Karting

Nov 9, 2016
    I purchased a 599 earlier this week and wanted to say hello to all the regulars here. I'm thrilled to have found a TDF colored car with blue deviated stitching over tan leather. While I didn't initially like the GTO grille it has grown on me.

Here's hoping the weather improves in DC so my wife and I can go on a long road trip!

SonomaRik, PurdueKen, LVP488 and 3 others like this.
  2. flat_plane_eddie

flat_plane_eddie F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Mar 30, 2013
    NE FL
    Full Name:
    Eddie
    Pics please! I'm planing on a 599 in a few years and really like the blue and gray colors. Oh and congrats!

Caphill and crinoid like this.
  3. George Vosburgh

George Vosburgh F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Congratulations! I love the car in TDF, I ended up with black which is also very nice. We need pictures!

Caphill likes this.
  4. Nospinzone

Nospinzone F1 Veteran

Jul 1, 2013
    Weston, MA
    Full Name:
    Paul
    Congrats and I wish you good luck with the car!

Caphill likes this.
  5. Caphill

Caphill Karting

Nov 9, 2016
    The car hasn't even been washed yet, but here are some more pre-cleaning photos. The interior is in wonderful shape with the exception of two center console sections that are getting sticky. I imagine all of the sticky bits will eventually go bad. I wanted to drive in the rain today, so I just went for it.

6. Caphill

Caphill Karting

Nov 9, 2016
    Blue is my preference as well. I have a Pozzi 360 and now a TDF 599. I am lucky I could find them.

flat_plane_eddie likes this.
  7. Skidkid

Skidkid F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 25, 2005
    Campbell, CA
    Full Name:
    John Zornes
    Congrats. I had a red 360 and now a red 599 but I would have bought blue if I could have found any. Maybe I am just impatient.

Caphill likes this.
  8. ThunderRolls

ThunderRolls Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 6, 2010
    Deep South
    Pics are essential to this thread! :)

Skidkid likes this.
  9. Rex71

Rex71 Formula Junior

Mar 24, 2007
    Jeddah,Saudi Arabia
    Full Name:
    Majd B.
    Congrats & enjoy it in good health.
    +1 for pictures.

10. Zaza

Zaza Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 27, 2017
    Brittany & Indonesia
    Full Name:
    Xavier
  11. Caphill

Caphill Karting

Nov 9, 2016
    I love Pozzi blue. I find it really hard to keep clean on my 360 though. One fo my favorite things is seeing clouds reflect in the paint job. I just about see that on the rear quarter panel of your car!

Are my photos not showing up? I uploaded them to the media gallery and then linked to them in the message. Maybe I did something wrong. I see the photos. Regardless, I will take more and post them here. We went for nice drive on this morning but didn't stop and take any photos. This car is going to be ideal for the FCA 2020 annual event in Canada.