Trying out a new set of wheels | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Trying out a new set of wheels

Discussion in '360/430' started by BAD430BENZ, Jan 20, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Eric C

Eric C F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 20, 2009
    St. Louis, MO
    Full Name:
    Eric
    I find that silly. Do you realize how easily that can be fixed? A few hundred bucks is what it takes.

2. BAD430BENZ

BAD430BENZ Formula Junior

May 13, 2014
    EL PASO , TX
    Full Name:
    JASON
    I can tell you right now that i am not trying to sell to the "traditional" Ferrari buyer . If someone doesn't like the car , don't buy it . Everyone fails to realize that i "want" to sell the car and i do not "need" to sell the car . There is a buyer out there for my car just like i was the buyer for the last owner . The rest of you can sit back in your recliner , smoking your cigar or whatever else you do , and keep critiquing everything i do but it doesn't change the fact that i am not trying to sell to the purist , or whatever you feel like calling them :D

Questionable things in/on/around the car o_Oo_Oo_O If you want to sit next to your car all day , stroking it with baby diapers and sing to it while strumming your ukulele , that's your prerogative but you have no right to say i do questionable things anywhere because of some vehicle modifications :eek:

no difference that i can tell....but i'm sure you might get some scientific reasoning on what the difference is from some members here .

Anyone want to chime in to give him an answer ?

short , sweet and to the point

RedNeck likes this.
  3. ttforcefed

ttforcefed F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 22, 2002
    Are you passive aggressive in real life as well? You posted new wheel pics looking for comments. You have been trying to sell your car for a long time and you keep cutting the price in baby steps. I’ve bought 50 cars in 20 yrs so I offered my perspective. I’m 43 and don’t smoke cigars. I work my ass off. If you dislike perspectives that don’t support your view of the the world that’s fine. You have something that shld be desirable to more ppl than just purists. I have no issue with restomods.

4. BAD430BENZ

May 13, 2014
    EL PASO , TX
    Full Name:
    JASON
    I'm 44 and I'm actually pretty laid back in real life and i work my ass off also . I have a 51 acre intermodal storage facility that does tons of different operations at any given time . We are also a trucking company , M&R facility and build pump jacks ( oil field machines ) for a large pump jack supplier . It is full on crazy every single day and i have been doing this for 25 years . I have just learned over the years that if you are going to discuss something , finish that discussion and then move on to another subject but don't jump back and forth because all it does it make things confusing .

Now , to respond to your comments . I started a thread that said i was trying out a new set of wheels . You commented with "much better -take the wing off and the car will sell quickly" . Now you could have left it with "much better" or even added why they are much better but then you have to add your 2 cents about why my car isn't selling . I posted it here in September . I don't think a few months is a long time to have a Ferrari for sale . It's not like i'm selling a Mustang for $10k . As far as me cutting the price in baby steps....that's what i choose to do to possibly find a buyer for "my" car . If and when you want to sell a vehicle and you choose to cut the price dramatically , that is your decision .

Do you see where i am going with this ??? Now this thread has a whole bunch of content that has nothing to do with the thread title or why it was posted . The only thing you posted on my "for sale" thread was asking in November if it sold and how much it sold for .

By the way , the new owner is going to now have 2 sets of wheels for the car . They can then decide what look they are going for ;)

5. ttforcefed

ttforcefed F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 22, 2002
    Got it - loud and clear!

BAD430BENZ and JaguarXJ6 like this.
  6. BAD430BENZ

May 13, 2014
    EL PASO , TX
    Full Name:
    JASON
    Wish you would have commented on my for sale thread as much as you do on all my modifications threads so it would have been bumped to the top and stayed around there for more eyes to see :D:D:D

7. 02360spider

02360spider Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

May 27, 2015
    Dartmouth
    Full Name:
    Richard oliveira
    Car looks good the wheels are definitely a big improvement.I think the problem with trying to sell your car is not the wing its because its turbo charged and I think alot of people are scared. Me personally would love to own it and add my flavor to it but I allready have a 360.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

BAD430BENZ and RANDY6005 like this.