Bring a Trailer, bunch of lame whiners, not the mob - the institution.. | FerrariChat

Bring a Trailer, bunch of lame whiners, not the mob - the institution..

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by FLORIDAsnakeEyes, Jan 20, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. FLORIDAsnakeEyes

FLORIDAsnakeEyes Formula 3

Jul 7, 2015
    Sarasota, Florida
    Full Name:
    OC
    It absolutely kills me how ridiculous these people running that site are.

I posted a few cars over the years and bought a few. It is astounding how stupid the people running that site are.

They claim to be weeding out the good from the bad (vehicles) and do a horrid job at that. I see some real POS cars there.

I called them out on it on a live auction, probably not the nicest thing in the world to do but whatever. It had to be done publicly since they do not NOT respond to emails in this day and age where you can not call an institution and yell at them for their failure to execute.

I attempted to list a rare MV Agusta 312RR italian moto and they said it was not rare enough. 1 of 200 made. So i said, ok.
    Then the months following I noticed that they had up 5 or 6 Ducati's that were your run of the mil 1200 -1300 cc italian sport bikes that were not special or rare editions. In fact these were mass produced (for Italian measure) bikes.

A year before that they failed to upload a video before my auction ended (you can do this when an auction is live). I had 3 days left and they failed to address my requests until the last few hours.

A month later I saw them actively posting on a rare Honda car that was being auctioned, over and over they were oogling over the auction giving a bias towards the JDM imports. That is fine but if they can comment over 4 times on a live auction but not even bother to upload a picture to another, they area a joke!

It is clear to me that the emotional position of these flakes running the site are just that, random sporadic interest in whatever they fancy that day and they do not have any business being an auction site.

-Rant out

2. FLORIDAsnakeEyes

FLORIDAsnakeEyes Formula 3

Jul 7, 2015
    Sarasota, Florida
    Full Name:
    OC
    Also,
    A lot of people like me, who.voice there opinions about the pitfalls of the site become banned (of course) and they are irritating a lot of people with genuine concenrs.

I get better customer service with Samsung.

Sent from my SM-F900U using Tapatalk