Need Translation from Japanese to English | FerrariChat

Need Translation from Japanese to English

Discussion in 'Asia' started by Normal1959, Jan 10, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Normal1959

Normal1959 Karting
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 20, 2019
    bayhill orlando
    Full Name:
    Normal59
  2. IloveGT

IloveGT Formula 3
    BANNED

Oct 17, 2015
    First, they are not Japanese. They are Chinese characters. Japanese uses Chinese characters as part of their language.

The words on the flag is very simple -

Empire's militant club in the village

Branch in 神根 village

I googled the name of the village which now does not exist. It now belongs to the city of Kawaguchi.

Your flag belongs to the Japanese Imperial Army.

What does the whole flag look like?

3. Normal1959

Normal1959 Karting
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 20, 2019
    bayhill orlando
    Full Name:
    Normal59
    Very kind of you to reply and thank you. Picture of flag coming.
    Eric

4. Normal1959

Normal1959 Karting
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 20, 2019
    bayhill orlando
    Full Name:
    Normal59
    I am the son and brother to 5th. generation West pointers, and the son of a History major. My Grandfather was killed in ww2, in a plane crash. My Father served 2 tours in Viet Nam.
    I study and collect history. I have over 2500 artifacts. I focus on ww1 and ww2. Someday I hope to open a "please touch" Museum, and offer free tours to younger students. Give them an alternative to Instagram and Pinterest.
    I probably know more about what the Japanese and Germans did during ww2 than 99% of the planet. Most people like the fact that I collect and display history. Not to glorify it, but to remember and respect the sacrifice given by so many. My mother does not like some of the items and she is a history major. Go figure?
    It was best said by George Santayana, "He who forgets the past is doomed to repeat it." According to Google, that quote is attributed to a few different people.
    Eric

My response to a PM
    Some people are offended that some of us choose to remember history. I clearly am not.

mr308gtb, sf_hombre and wax like this.
  5. IloveGT

IloveGT Formula 3
    BANNED

Oct 17, 2015
    1.4 billion Chinese. 18% of Earth population.

You are effectively claiming that you know about what Japanese did more than most of the Chinese population as you claim that you know more than 99% of the planet.

Yet, you can't even tell Chinese character from Japanese character.

Be humble, my friend. The more one knows, the more humble one will be. By your statement, I can only surmise that you must know less than 99% of the planet about what Japanese did in WW2.

C4YES likes this.
  6. Normal1959

Normal1959 Karting
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 20, 2019
    bayhill orlando
    Full Name:
    Normal59
    Best of luck with your issues.
    Eric

7. IloveGT

IloveGT Formula 3
    BANNED

Oct 17, 2015
    Are not my issues at all. They are yours.

Best of luck.

C4YES likes this.