Monterey Car Week 2020 - Concorso Italiano | FerrariChat

Monterey Car Week 2020 - Concorso Italiano

Discussion in 'California & Nevada (Northern)' started by HMB-Dino, Jan 2, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. HMB-Dino

HMB-Dino Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 28, 2010
    Pebble Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    RonG
    #1 HMB-Dino, Jan 2, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2020
    Invites haven't gone out yet, but for anyone planning on attending Concorso Italiano, registration is open and only $115! In 2019, as it got closer to July or so, the price was up to $195 for an exhibitor, so $115 is a real bargain!

Oops! Just checked again and they've already gone up to $140! I guess that $115 rate expired with the new year...sigh!

2. Way2fast

Way2fast Formula 3

May 24, 2006
    Santa Barbara County
    Full Name:
    Sam
    Our group is burned out on Italian Concorso. We haven't gone the last two years

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

dinoart likes this.
  3. TTR

TTR F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 29, 2007
    Riverside, CA
    Full Name:
    Timo
    Based on overall appearance and attendance within last couple of years, unless major changes and updates (by organizers) are forthcoming (quickly), I wouldn't be surprised to see it fold in a year or two.
    Perhaps it's just me, but having attended almost every year for past 15-20, within last few the event seems to have become just a shadow of its former self and increasing fees for everything will likely do nothing more than accelerate the inevitable.

dinoart likes this.
  4. dinoart

dinoart Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 30, 2004
    Westminster CA
    Full Name:
    David
    We entered our cars for the last two years but decided staying away form CI this year. At $195 for spectator, none of my friends and family members want to come and see our car.

5. HMB-Dino

HMB-Dino Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 28, 2010
    Pebble Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    RonG
    The price increases the closer you get to the event. When they opened it up, it started at $115, then $145. Currently it shows $150 per ticket, probably won't jump to the ~$195 area until springtime. From their site just now...

Concorso Italiano General Admission
    • Admission to Concorso Italiano (9:30 am-4:00 pm)
    • 2020 Concorso Italiano Magazine
    • General admission parking
    $150.00