F1 Clutch Job | Page 16 | FerrariChat

F1 Clutch Job

Discussion in '360/430' started by Andrie, Jul 18, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Flea7

Flea7 Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Feb 25, 2010
    PNW
    Full Name:
    SKIM
    Does this work on an apple iPad??

2. mechanicservice6

BANNED

Feb 13, 2017
    Our version of software is only for android. Only original software works on apple. Which software is not full pro and blocks the adapter so it cant be use with our pro version.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

grtoz likes this.
  3. billy.gif

billy.gif Formula Junior

Mar 9, 2017
    Finland
    From where can one buy just the software?

4. mechanicservice6

BANNED

Feb 13, 2017
    Hello everyone I have been told about a new product from launch which if you do not already have a launch adapter then this would probably be best option so far as the only few left launch adapters are getting more expensive as they have been discontinued. Check out https://m.cnautotool.com/goods-5289-Launch+X431+Pro+Mini+Diagnostic+Tool+with+Bluetooth.html?gclid=Cj0KCQiAgebwBRDnARIsAE3eZjRaBYbq9MTRVa0PE-2TJhcC3GWdgNGhvGE6POWi0UYgheqwu21ZoEMaAma-EALw_wcB

For those that already have launch adapters then you can contact me for software updates.

5. Andrie

Andrie Formula Junior

Mar 6, 2015
    Bay Area, CA
    Full Name:
    Andrie Hartanto
    Hi mechanicservice, can you give me clarification? This tool already come with software for Ferrari but you have a better software? Or this software you have is for those that has android tablets?

6. mechanicservice6

BANNED

Feb 13, 2017
    The x431 mini pro has the pro software also same software I have. Before the tool they had with this software cost around $1500 to 3k so we used the cheaper adapters which uses same firmware and it works just as good. Now since they figured out what is being done with the cheaper adapters, they discounted them and now they are around $400 if you can find it plus a tablet plus the software subscription. So for this reason if you do not have already a launch adapter then the best option is the mini pro for the price. I'd you already have the adapter then it would be cheaper to just upgrade software with me as it's cheaper.

7. cpep

cpep Formula Junior

Nov 11, 2017
    new york
    Full Name:
    CHARLIE
    I have your software now from about two years ago. Do I need to update it or is it still good. What is in the update that I might need.Thanks

8. mechanicservice6

BANNED

Feb 13, 2017
    It's all up to you... if the software works good for you then no need to upgrade. New updates have fixed issues and added better support for newer models. Ferrati version is at 10.85 currently. The software never expires so totally up to you.

9. mechanicservice6

BANNED

Feb 13, 2017
  10. cpep

cpep Formula Junior

Nov 11, 2017
    new york
    Full Name:
    CHARLIE
    So if I am reading that correctly it fixes the problem of not being able to put a number after the decimal point when setting the pis? Thanks

11. mechanicservice6

BANNED

Feb 13, 2017
    Correct

12. mike01606

mike01606 Formula Junior

Feb 21, 2012
    Cheshire UK
    Full Name:
    Mike M
    I can confirm it does although I have to fiddle with it a few times before it will accept any number in the write field. I think this is user error but I can’t work out what I’m doing differently when it works....any advice appreciated!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. OffsetImage

OffsetImage Rookie

Apr 21, 2020
    Full Name:
    Spence Haldren
    I am looking to buy the software, is there a way to pay and have you send it through email?

14. flash32

flash32 F1 Veteran

Aug 22, 2008
    Central NJ
    Full Name:
    Dominick
    If you don't have a single already .. it may just pay to buy an official product .. launch pro mini .. there is a group buy going on in Maserati forum

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

15. OffsetImage

OffsetImage Rookie

Apr 21, 2020
    Full Name:
    Spence Haldren
    it wasn't that good of software? I just need it to do some basic stuff, reading clutch wear and read/clear codes. Wasn't worth it?

16. flash32

flash32 F1 Veteran

Aug 22, 2008
    Central NJ
    Full Name:
    Dominick
    They have improved it alot ..depending on what year your car is/was ..pretty helpful for a f430 and up .. early 360 not so much

If you just want to do reading and some resets look into a inexpensive ap200 autel

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

OffsetImage and Apollo 11 like this.
  17. dz22

dz22 Rookie

I've looked online and cannot seem to find the mini at $400 - closer to $800 or so. Nor can I find the yellow dongle anymore. Does anyone know if this will work?

18. jag-oo-r

jag-oo-r Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

May 27, 2015
    Is this still a thing?

19. DanNE

DanNE Formula Junior

Jun 7, 2013
    Hi All,

I have the EasyDiag 2.0 yellow cover adapter - does this still work in 2021?