Novitec rosso | FerrariChat

Novitec rosso

Discussion in '458 Italia/488/F8' started by steve guess, Dec 26, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. steve guess

steve guess Rookie

Aug 21, 2018
    Turks and Caicos/ Utah
    Full Name:
    Steve guess
    Hi, my 458 is now out of warranty and I am looking at putting on the novitech rosso stage 1 set-up that brings it up to 609hp. 1) is it really 50k without labour? 2) is it worth it?

2. Rory breaker

Rory breaker Formula Junior

Apr 17, 2017
    Yes and yes.
    Honestly on #2, it depends. All aftermarket parts on these cars are grossly overpriced IMO, Novitec stuff really is off the charts. To me, it sounds the best, it’s made really, really well...just a high quality well thought out setup. The full Novitec intake/headers/cats/exhaust is insane, it’s like an F1 car, super unique. Kline, SLine, and IPE sound closest but Novitec is distinctive.

steve guess and Caeruleus11 like this.
  3. nero corsa

nero corsa Karting

Apr 4, 2017
    You can always get fuchs which I believe makes novitec stuff. I read somewhere on fchat here.
    http://fuchs-esd.eu/ferrari-f458/

If you compare the photos its the same exact.

steve guess likes this.
  4. Caeruleus11

Caeruleus11 F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 11, 2013
    My car feels like it has all the power and it cost me less than that. I did Fabspeed headers, NR 200 cell cats, NR software, stock exhaust box, NR lowering springs, NR 10mm spacers all around. Very very happy with the result. Probably the most fun car I've ever had. I was hanging pretty well with 488s at the track- they would get me on the straights but they were just gently pulling away nothing dramatic. Hope that helps. I did this at different times, but my all in cost including labor was probably around $30k. The NR headers are real nice but really really really expensive.

steve guess likes this.
  5. Rory breaker

Rory breaker Formula Junior

Apr 17, 2017
    End of the day, if price is a top concern, definitely other paths to take than Novitec that will get you 90% of the experience for 60% of the price.
    I have a full novitec rosso pkg and it all works great together, fits perfectly, has the look and sound and feel how I want....so for me personally, it’s great. There are cheaper paths to accomplishing something similar, but just like whatever other purchase trade-off decisions you make in life, up to you and what’s important.

steve guess likes this.