Why is the Ferrari company not adding a very good entertainment screen? | Page 4 | FerrariChat

Why is the Ferrari company not adding a very good entertainment screen?

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by Sellatease, Nov 30, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. pilotoCS

pilotoCS F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

May 19, 2019
    The Capital of The United States of America
    Full Name:
    Willis
    These kind of questions are indicative of severe generational gap priorities . . . in my humble opinion.

ZINGARA 250GTL likes this.
  2. thehick

thehick Karting
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Apr 18, 2006
    VA
    Not sure what you mean by this. My point is either put in a really good system, or keep it simple. Don't' half ass it. I mean, if you're going to offer apple car play, or touchscreen interfaces, then make sure they work well, or don't do it at all.
    Hell, you can get that in a cheap car that works FLAWLESSLY. There really isn't an excuse for anything else. I agree, I bought the car for the engine, the driving, the experience, and not the radio, however, if they install one, then I expect it to work.
    By no means am I saying that I'd want 12" ipad screens in there, as there are other cars for that.

Boomhauer likes this.
  3. Borrow’d Mine

Borrow’d Mine Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 28, 2019
    Florida
    Actually, my reply was for a different reply on this thread (my mistake). Don’t disagree with your reasoning.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

thehick likes this.
  4. ZINGARA 250GTL

ZINGARA 250GTL F1 World Champ
    Owner

Jun 21, 2002
    PA
    Full Name:
    Ken
    My Lusso didn't even come with a radio. I never used the radios in my 360, 575 or 599. As for navigation. If I don't know where I'm going I stay home.

pilotoCS likes this.