Sold - 2013 Boss 302 Laguna Seca, Black, 3300 miles Original Owner | FerrariChat

Sold 2013 Boss 302 Laguna Seca, Black, 3300 miles Original Owner

Discussion in 'Other Cars' started by PhilB, Feb 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. PhilB

PhilB Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Feb 17, 2004
    NYC, USA
    Full Name:
    Phil
    Up for sale is my 2013 Mustang Boss 302 Laguna Seca

For those of you not familiar with this model, it is a Ford Factory car modified off the assembly line by Ford Performance; a further upgraded version of the Boss 302 which includes:
    • Recaro sport seats
    • a Torsen limited-slip rear differential
    • revised suspension tuning with unique spring and damper rates
    • a larger rear stabilizer
    • rear seat delete which are replaced by a cross-car X-brace to increase structural rigidity approximately 10%
    • 19x9-inch front (255/40-19) and 19x10 inch rear (285/35-19) light-weight alloy wheels with R-compound ultra high-performance tires
    • reflective matte silver stripes
    • a more aggressive front splitter
    • a larger rear spoiler increase downforce for high speed track use
    This is a limited edition car, Ford produced 750 Laguna Seca versions for 2013 year; designed to maintain street-legality while bridging the gap between the Boss 302 and the track-only Boss 302R and 302S.

I purchased this car new and am the original and only owner.

The car is all stock, no aftermarket parts except the license plate frames; the windshield sun screen and
    I removed the side exhaust baffles - they come with the car if you want to reinstall them it's a 10 minute procedure.

In April 2018 when the car was 5 years old I changed the tires due to age and some cracking I noticed on the stock/original tires. I kept the stock tires on the stock wheels, bought a 2nd set of wheels and mounted new Michelin Pilot Sport A/S tires to them. The buyer gets both sets of wheels/tires. Also included with the car is:
    1. All the track parts that I received when I bought the car (bigger front splitter, brake cooling ducts, car cover)
    2. The owners kit
    3. Both keys, including the "track-key" which I had enabled/programmed
    4. Original battery, which is kept on a trickle charger (I bought a 2nd battery which is in the car)
    5. Window sticker / Monroney label
    6. Covercraft Deluxe Custom-Fit Car Cover - Pony Logo

Service history:
    1. Oil and filter change; 01-Aug-14; 686 miles
    2. Oil and filter change; 22-Jan-17; 2,940 miles
    3. Oil and filter change; 31-Mar-18; 3,192miles
    4. Takata driver's side air bag recall; 29-Jun-17; 3,078 miles

Reason for sale is as you can see from the mileage, I hardly drive this car and am probably not doing it any favors as a result.

Asking $55,000, open to reasonable offers but I have no need whatsoever to give it away
    Right now, 3279 miles - not likely to change much
    Not interested in trades
    Clear title in hand

Thank you for looking at my post.

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

Sales@CNCMOTORS and sainthoo like this.
  2. BRADAN

BRADAN Two Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 29, 2009
    West Babylon, NY
    Full Name:
    BRADAN
    Very clean car we have detailed it. The owner is as stand up as them come. Good luck with the sale!

Sales@CNCMOTORS likes this.
  3. PhilB

PhilB Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Feb 17, 2004
    NYC, USA
    Full Name:
    Phil
    Driving weather is upon us, price adjusted to $49,900

4. PhilB

PhilB Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Feb 17, 2004
    NYC, USA
    Full Name:
    Phil
    Thanks for looking everyone, car has been sold.

GuyIncognito likes this.
  5. PhilB

PhilB Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Feb 17, 2004
    NYC, USA
    Full Name:
    Phil
    It's back.

Someone I know for 15+ years and who's been interested in my Mustang since I bought it, came to terms with me in late April and on May 1 gave me a 5 figure deposit with a commitment to close the deal by June 15.

Between June 15 and July 31, he stalled repeatedly due to personal reasons which anyone who has tried selling a car before has no doubt heard from prospective buyers. On August 1 I cancelled the deal since it was apparent this guy was unable to complete the purchase. The car, extra wheels, battery, track parts, keys, etc never left my house garage during this time.

As of the NYS inspection which was done about 15 minutes ago, the car now has 3309 miles on it. All other details remain unchanged except for the asking price. I'm motivated, but I also have no problems putting it in storage for awhile as I won't give it away.

New asking price: $45,000

In the next 4 weeks I will probably put a few more miles on it (probably less than 100) as I received a recall notice for the passenger side airbag activator which is scheduled for September 9 with my dealer. Then I will bring it to my offsite garage for long term storage.

It's a fun and unique car with a great sounding exhaust, my reasons for selling are still the same - I don't drive it much and would like to skinny down the "stuff" I have in my garage.

Thanks for looking.

6. PhilB

PhilB Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Feb 17, 2004
    NYC, USA
    Full Name:
    Phil
    Price change: $43,500

7. PhilB

PhilB Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Feb 17, 2004
    NYC, USA
    Full Name:
    Phil
    Motivated, new asking = $42,500

8. PhilB

PhilB Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Feb 17, 2004
    NYC, USA
    Full Name:
    Phil
    More motivated, I have my eye on something else: $37,500.

It's got a few more miles on, about 3500 now.

This is a lot of car for the money. Track Key is enabled, spare set of wheels, spare battery, and id another oil change in midOctober.

arizonaitalian likes this.
  9. carguy246

carguy246 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 8, 2006
    Maryland
    Is this the car now on BaT?

10. PhilB

PhilB Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Feb 17, 2004
    NYC, USA
    Full Name:
    Phil
    Car is with a dealer now who has it listed on BaT.

11. SoCal1

SoCal1 F1 Veteran
    Owner

Jun 14, 2011
    SoCal LA/OC/New Mexico
    Full Name:
    Tim Dee
    I really like those