For Sale - Ferrari F355 Serie Fiorano Carbon Door Kick Plate | FerrariChat

For Sale Ferrari F355 Serie Fiorano Carbon Door Kick Plate

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by ShineKen, Feb 11, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ShineKen

ShineKen F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 3, 2007
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Nostradamus
    For sale is a brand new/ never installed pair of Ferrari Carbon Door Kicks Plates found in the super rare Serie Fiorano (about 150 made worldwide). You probably have never seen a genuine pair for sale and when this ad disappears you probably never will again. Comes with a brand new set of genuine Ferrari script plates. Needs to be glued on or double-sided taped on.

Unlike other carbon ones on ebay or other sellers, these are not completely flat. They actually have a bend in them giving a raised profile and the crease adds further detail to a rather simple looking part. These come in Plain Weave carbon, which is the proper carbon weave for Ferraris (most ebay ones are Twill Weave carbon). These are by FAR the best-looking kick plates for the F355.

These have been discontinued for quite a long time. When you could get them, they were $2500 for the pair WITHOUT the Ferrari Script.

Asking $1700 obo.

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

INTMD8, f355spider and Yassa like this.
  2. ShineKen

ShineKen F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 3, 2007
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Nostradamus
    #5 ShineKen, Feb 13, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2019
    Been getting a few questions regarding these, so I figure I would clarify. These were not exclusive to the Serie Fiorano. Not sure when exactly these were available for purchase by Ferrari, but they released a series of carbon interior parts for the F355 and some of them are not found in the Serie Fiorano at all. They offered a carbon door card, carbon cluster surround, as well as a carbon E-Brake surround, which are not found in the Serie Fiorano. They also offered a carbon center console made specifically for non spiders (Serie Fiorano is a spider).

These parts were rarely ordered because most of the public did not know they existed for purchase AND they were very expensive. Just wanted to be clear on this as this is not ONLY a Serie Fiorano thing (if you are concerned about not coming off as pretending to be a Serie Fiorano).

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

3. ShineKen

ShineKen F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 3, 2007
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Nostradamus
  4. ShineKen

ShineKen F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 3, 2007
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Nostradamus
    And should fit the 348 too.

5. taz355

taz355 F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Feb 18, 2008
    Indio Ca/ Alberta
    Full Name:
    Grant
    I think your biased

6. 002LM

002LM Rookie

Apr 19, 2016
    Great information, never knew these CF parts existed. Beautiful sills!

7. ruey220

ruey220 Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

May 24, 2019
    Sf bay area
    Full Name:
    RM
    Still available?

8. ruey220

ruey220 Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

May 24, 2019
    Sf bay area
    Full Name:
    RM
  9. big_dreamers

big_dreamers Rookie

Apr 10, 2011
    Hong kong
    Still available? Please email me at [email protected]

10. INTMD8

INTMD8 F1 Veteran
    Owner

Jun 10, 2007
    Lake Villa IL
    Neat stuff! As for the first photo, I never knew that type of modular wheel was offered for the 355

11. 97 Spider

97 Spider Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Dec 15, 2012
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Brian
    It wasn’t ever offered from the factory. That’s the 360 modular wheel. Other than Challenge wheels there was only the one standard wheel available from the factory. There was a 3 piece Speedline that was a DEALER option in the US that a lot of 355 got in the USA.

12. INTMD8

INTMD8 F1 Veteran
    Owner

Jun 10, 2007
    Lake Villa IL
    ^ Yes, I thought the photos were from a factory F355 option brouchure of sorts, as the modular wheel pic was grouped in with all 355 photos.

I'm familiar with the 3 piece speedline like 348 GTC (though often with polished/chromed centers rather than painted) but have never seen 360 modular style wheel on a 355.

13. ShineKen

ShineKen F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 3, 2007
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Nostradamus
    #16 ShineKen, Dec 19, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2019
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login
    I’ve decided to keep the originals for my personal car. However, I had someone produce a few quality replica sets. I bought all the remaining stock of the OE Ferrari Aluminum scripts, so I only have enough to make 10 sets. These are vacuum infused using Toray Carbon, which is the same used by Ferrari.

f355spider likes this.
  14. JohnsonsMedia

JohnsonsMedia Formula Junior

Sep 14, 2009
    AZ
    How much are the replicas?

Thanks

15. ruey220

ruey220 Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

May 24, 2019
    Sf bay area
    Full Name:
    RM
    +1

Will you sell without the ferrari plaques?

16. ShineKen

ShineKen F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 3, 2007
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Nostradamus
  17. ruey220

ruey220 Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

May 24, 2019
    Sf bay area
    Full Name:
    RM
    That's fine. I actually have a set of the placards from a set I was able to find before. How much are the sills?

18. ShineKen

ShineKen F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 3, 2007
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Nostradamus
    I’m selling the sills with the scripts for $1000 a pair. If you do not need the scripts, $800.

What happened to the set you found?

19. ruey220

ruey220 Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

May 24, 2019
    Sf bay area
    Full Name:
    RM
    I put them on my current set. Image Unavailable, Please Login

I'll get back to you when I'm ready to change these. I will be removing mines because I'm planning to get fender replacements with the shield indentations. I will need to remove my sills to access the screws to take the fenders out so may need yours as a simultaneous upgrade.:D

ShineKen likes this.
  20. ShineKen

ShineKen F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 3, 2007
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Nostradamus
    gotcha. So you purchased scripts (mustve been over a year ago) to put on your custom carbon kick plate.

looks like you did a few custom cf interior pieces and they are in “twill” weave carbon. These kick plates I have are in “plain” weave carbon like the originals. I can have a set made in twill weave carbon if youd like..

21. ShineKen

ShineKen F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 3, 2007
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Nostradamus
  22. U-Boat Commander

U-Boat Commander Formula 3

Jun 7, 2008
    USA
    Ken, sent you a PM re a set of the replica sills and scripts.