Need advice on California | FerrariChat

Need advice on California

Discussion in 'California/Portofino/Roma' started by Fcarhappy, Dec 17, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Fcarhappy

Fcarhappy Karting

Dec 19, 2012
    I’ve owned a 550 Maranello for years and now want to add a California to my garage. I’ve been told that 2013 and 2014 are good years for the normally aspirated version. Can I ask your advice on what the going rate is for one of these—well sorted and cared for?

2. greyboxer

greyboxer F1 World Champ

Dec 8, 2004
    South East
    Full Name:
    Jimmie
    Are you based on planet earth ? if so an indication of where might help others to advise re local market pricing............

3. technom3

technom3 F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 29, 2007
    Phoenix AZ
    Full Name:
    Justin
    90-110k depending on options and colors. Expect to lose some money on the purchase. But they are great cars. It's insane how good they are with an exhaust system. Lots of great colors to choose from.

Make sure you get a carbon led steering wheel. Just about everyone wants one for resale.

Avoid base spec unless it is very inexpensive or at the bottom of the market sort of a thing.

Options matter and colors matter and that is what typically gets people the extra 10k or so.

4. Fireman1291

Fireman1291 Formula Junior

Oct 30, 2017
    Tampa, FL
    Full Name:
    Adam
    Here is a great review on the Cali30. This was my car that was reviewed by another YouTuber. It's since been traded.