348 - New YouTube Nonsense 348 25k major | Page 14 | FerrariChat

348 New YouTube Nonsense 348 25k major

Discussion in '348/355' started by dahveedem, Jul 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Fred Daniali

Fred Daniali Karting

Jul 23, 2019
    Chino Hills California
    Full Name:
    Fred Daniali
    That's fine; however, if you would have offered a yes or no answer my line of questioning would be done. There is no reason to get angry, remember you are a moderate.

2. Fred Daniali

Fred Daniali Karting

Jul 23, 2019
    Chino Hills California
    Full Name:
    Fred Daniali
    JAM1, I would love to reply to you; however, I am concerned that the moderator "Andrew" may reprimand me or find my answer to be inappropriate per his interpretation of the "rules".

3. Rickenbach

Rickenbach F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 20, 2005
    West
    Full Name:
    Rickenhoser
    Just stop while you're behind.

4. Fred Daniali

Fred Daniali Karting

Jul 23, 2019
    Chino Hills California
    Full Name:
    Fred Daniali
    Rickenbach, I would love to reply to you; however, I am concerned that the moderator "Andrew" may reprimand me or find my answer to be inappropriate per his interpretation of the "rules".

5. Rickenbach

Rickenbach F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 20, 2005
    West
    Full Name:
    Rickenhoser
    You should ask Rob for a refund.

6. JAM1

JAM1 F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 22, 2004
    FL, NY, and MA
    Full Name:
    Joe
    That’s unfortunate. I do enjoy getting mail for no particular reason. Especially Christmas cards.

Regarding your concern of reprimand for a response; as a 15 year member of Fchat I can assure you you really needn’t worry. The simple fact you’re still able to post as a member of this site after being recognized as a shill to an unauthorized advertiser should give you all the confidence in the world the moderators of this site are nothing if not fair. I suspect other members won’t offer similar quarter.

7. Fred Daniali

Fred Daniali Karting

Jul 23, 2019
    Chino Hills California
    Full Name:
    Fred Daniali
    JAM1, I would love to reply to you; however, I am concerned that the moderator "Andrew" may reprimand me or find my answer to be inappropriate per his interpretation of the "rules".

8. BOKE

BOKE Beaks' Gun Rabbi
    Rossa Subscribed

Jul 13, 2009
    600 East Fremont Street
    Full Name:
    Lucky
  9. F1Spider

F1Spider Karting

Jan 8, 2013
    Austin
    Full Name:
    Stuart
    Master Andrew,

Do not now or ever label me as a shill. I am not a swindler who acts as an enthusiastic customer to entice or encourage others, nor am I paid or asked to promote anyone's channel. Andrew, you are the absolute most unprofessional Moderator for this site and to that end you posses no couth, etiquette, business acumen, class or do anything that commands respect. You should be canned as a Moderator and learn diplomacy before you are allowed to exist on this channel.

Truthfuly speaking,

Stuart

10. NeuroBeaker

NeuroBeaker Advising Moderator

Oct 1, 2008
    Huntsville, AL., USA
    Full Name:
    Andrew

Please see the following rules, which you agreed to upon signing up to the forum:

1.2 No "Trolling": Please do not post any topic that disrupts the peace and harmony of this community. Don't create meaningless threads with the sole purpose of starting a dispute. This includes messages in profiles and signatures.

1.3 No "Spamming": Please do not double post or cross-post the same message in multiple forums. You will not mass-PM or mass-email multiple members of this community the same message. You will not post for the sake of increasing views, clicks, or post count. You will not post outside links or content without having been involved in multiple discussions or otherwise demonstrating your positive involvement with the community.​

A 3-day ban has been applied to your account. Please do not spam the site with trolling messages upon your return after the weekend.

All the best,
    Andrew.

WATSON likes this.
  11. NeuroBeaker

NeuroBeaker Advising Moderator

Oct 1, 2008
    Huntsville, AL., USA
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    Thanks for your recommendations, I'll dutifully pass them along to the administrators. If you'd also like to get in touch with them directly via the contact form, please do.

All the best,
    Andrew.

paulchua likes this.
  12. daytona355

daytona355 F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Jeez, this looks like a fun thread! Andrew, making friends again?

chaps, you’re shills, it’s against the rules, quit. Andrew and I are definately not friends, but for ****s sake, give it up, the guy is doing his job and even I don’t give him this much aggro for that. Read back your posts and see if you feel embarrassed, I’m betting you will

f355spider, WATSON, anunakki and 4 others like this.
  13. G. Pepper

G. Pepper Three Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 15, 2012
    Texas/Colorado
    Full Name:
    George Pepper
  14. Ferrarium

Ferrarium F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Jul 28, 2018
    Central NJ
    Full Name:
    Eric
    Resist temptation, let the thread die?

15. steved033

steved033 F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Apr 12, 2017
    Atlanta, GA
    Full Name:
    Steve D.
    I'm there too... how did you KNOW back in post 34???

sjd

paulchua, BOKE and WATSON like this.
  16. WATSON

WATSON Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Sep 9, 2010
    WI
    July 24th ....well done man:
    :)

17. Challenge

Challenge Formula 3

Sep 27, 2002
    PA
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    Wow

I'm sure his upcoming 355 videos will be helpful, positive, productive and clickbait-free. Ugh.
    I think I am done wasting time on this thread.

18. krazykarguy

krazykarguy Formula Junior

Apr 17, 2014
    Fort Mill, SC
    Full Name:
    Matt
    Methinks there is some sort of chemical in the water of NGS's part of Austin. Only that can explain the pedantic nature of his supporters on this thread.

I'm not a super long-time member here, but I've been able to clearly recognize that Andrew's activities as a mod on this site far outweigh anything that the aforementioned members are adding via this thread (or on other threads). The rules are clear when you sign up, if you choose to ignore those rules and act in such a fashion, there are some bridges missing their inhabitants...

And IMHO, the 348 was shunned nearly from the moment that it started production and it's relative market valuation suffered for years as a result. Only via tireless support of real owners who have debunked the myths of it being the 'toad' of Ferraris on this site and elsewhere - can the car be recognized for what it is: a true exotic car. For what it's worth, I and many others view the 348 (and the 355 to a lesser degree) as the last of the true analogue Ferraris. Whether or not they are requiring piles of cash to maintain is wholly up to the owner and how they handle the maintenance.

This site has been an endless wealth of information, advice, and the occasional laugh. Threads like this are a real bummer to dive into.

rvp325, daytona355, paulchua and 3 others like this.
  19. ylshih

ylshih Shogun Assassin
    Honorary Owner

Mar 21, 2004
    Northern CA
    Full Name:
    Yin
    This diatribe from someone who called the 348 owners here "sniffling snowflakes" because they disagreed with your buddy Dan. :rolleyes:

Andrew is one of the most reasonable and dutiful moderators we have. Your complaint was duly forwarded to the admins and other moderators by him, just as he said. But here's the reality, a predictable fraction of users that have moderation actions taken against them are "sniffling snowflakes" and find the actions offensive to their sensibilities and egos and complain. While we take every complaint seriously, the admins and other moderators have probably already scanned the events and posts leading up to the actions and would have interjected if they disagreed with the tone or actions taken.

BOKE, paulchua, GatorFL and 3 others like this.
  20. MK1044

MK1044 Two Time F1 World Champ

Nov 6, 2011
    NYC USA
    Full Name:
    Carmine
    Hey Fred. JackBooker is the forum administrator you need to contact.

BOKE and paulchua like this.
  21. WATSON

WATSON Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Sep 9, 2010
    WI
    I wonder if I'll be getting a Christmas card?

BOKE, paulchua and MK1044 like this.
  22. energy88

energy88 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 21, 2012
    West of Fredericksburg, VA
    Full Name:
    John
    I don't think Fred can hear you right now! :D
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

23. paulchua

paulchua Cat Herder
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 1, 2013
    Menlo Park, CA
    Full Name:
    Paul Chua
    I've been incredibly fortunate to meet some of the most wonderful folks that happen to own Ferrari and other exotics. To the point where I think, man, the d0uc#e-bag stereotype really doesn't fit.

Then I see a thread like this and some of the comments made, and yup - there are two sides two every community. Good on you @NeuroBeaker

G. Pepper, WATSON, energy88 and 3 others like this.
  24. Jedi

Jedi Moderator
    Moderator Lifetime Rossa Owner

Mar 18, 2008
    Seattle Area
    Full Name:
    Dave
    Wow.... glad to see F-Chat still has the fun and games of the "olden days" after all ;):D

Jedi