FF carbon bits | FerrariChat

FF carbon bits

Discussion in 'FF/Lusso' started by JuniorGTR, Nov 21, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. JuniorGTR

JuniorGTR Karting

Mar 6, 2005
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Jr
    Besides Novitek does anyone make carbon bits for the FF?

Thanks

2. ttforcefed

ttforcefed F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 22, 2002
    Macarbon probably?

3. Natkingcolebasket69

Natkingcolebasket69 F1 World Champ

I tried but it’s limited... like u said On a thread elsewhere money spent there is money that u will
    Never ever get back;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Bamsefar

Bamsefar Formula Junior

Nov 26, 2012
    Maybe just wrap it with fake "5D Carbon", yes I know, not the real deal. However my FF is so heavy anyway so a few carbon bits will not make any larger difference. I myself would like to have my engine plastic covers under the hood in carbon, just for the look, so that is why I might go fake...

5. FFantastic

FFantastic Formula Junior

Mar 23, 2015
    UK Riviera
  6. Carbonio

Carbonio Formula 3

Dec 1, 2009
    We offer extended shift paddles in Carbon Fiber for the FF.

While it is a small part, the longer paddles transform the driving experience and offer greater reach for shifting. This is a universally loved modification that looks like it came straight from Ferrari. Not just for track use the extended paddles are wonderful in everyday driving allowing for effortless shifts regardless of your steering or hand position.

Here is a link to the product and photos below:

https://carbonio.com/collections/ferrari/products/ferrari-ff-challenge-shift-paddles

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

chris0315 likes this.
  7. Bamsefar

Bamsefar Formula Junior

Nov 26, 2012
    Yes they are lovely, I have the original Ferrari parts - love them sooo much.

8. Actualizer

Actualizer Karting
    Silver Subscribed

are these the same cf pattern as the OEM cf on my led cf steering ? If so, please pm me price includes shipping to Australia with any forum discount ?
    Best
    Ash

9. Carbonio

Carbonio Formula 3

Dec 1, 2009
    YES YES YES the carbon we use matches the OEM Ferrari carbon perfectly. In fact we get our raw carbon cloth from the same manufacturer as Ferrari and to the exact same spec. It is fair to say our carbon comes from the same roll :)

I shall PM you the information you requested.