PPI in/near Clearwater FL | FerrariChat

PPI in/near Clearwater FL

Discussion in 'Florida' started by Auraraptor, Sep 18, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Auraraptor

Auraraptor F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Sep 25, 2002
    MO
    I was looking at a 575 for sale at "European Exotic Center" on Automobile Blvd and was curious about a reputable PPI nearby or if anyone had heard of that vendor.

Feel free to PM me

Shamile likes this.
  2. Shamile

Shamile F1 Veteran

Dec 31, 2002
    Lakeland FL
    Full Name:
    Shamile
    I service my Testarossa at European exotic center....and he has also worked on my Lamborghini Murcielago Roadster. The owner Gabe used to be the head tech at Central Florida Ferrari. If you are buying from him, he will stand by the car.
    The funny thing is that if I were buying a car, I would have him do the PPI.

If I were buying the car from him, I wouldn't bother with one...but that's because I know him.

If you feel more comfortable doing a PPI, Ferrari of Tampa bay is around the corner. But given how they recently treated my best buddy's F355...I wouldn't touch them with a 10 ft. pole.

Shamile

Freeze....Miami Vice!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

3. Dean Palmer

Dean Palmer Formula Junior

May 21, 2010
    St. Petersburg, FL
    Full Name:
    Dean Palmer
    I would have suggested European Exotic Center myself, but there is also Frank Maderi in Largo that has done a lot of good work for people over the years including for me on my 360. He's a tiny one man operation, but he's quite the knowledgeable fanatic of our cars. He's also quite the character.

http://www.forzamotorcars.com/index.html

4. M430

M430 Karting

Apr 12, 2012
    tampa, florida
    Full Name:
    marvin
    I'll second that

5. JAM1

JAM1 F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 22, 2004
    FL, NY, and MA
    Full Name:
    Joe
    Third. Frank is a good guy and he knows the older cars better than any tech at Ferrari TB.