Fugazi Ferrari watch, but? Proceeds go to local animal shelter. Should I? | FerrariChat

Fugazi Ferrari watch, but? Proceeds go to local animal shelter. Should I?

Discussion in 'Fine Watches, Jewelry, & Clothes' started by David_S, Dec 5, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. David_S

David_S F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    Mountains of WNC...
    Full Name:
    David S.
  2. flat_plane_eddie

flat_plane_eddie F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Mar 30, 2013
    NE FL
    Full Name:
    Eddie
    Donate the money to the shelter, grab the watch and then smash it. That's my policy towards fake stuff.

3. David_S

David_S F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    Mountains of WNC...
    Full Name:
    David S.
  4. WPOZZZ

WPOZZZ F1 Veteran

Aug 22, 2012
    Honolulu, HI
    I believe it is a real Ferrari watch, but one of the cheaper mass produced watches with a Ronda movement. Ferrari sold those online and many times, there were 50% - 60% off deals.

David_S likes this.
  5. David_S

David_S F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    Mountains of WNC...
    Full Name:
    David S.
    WPOZZZ - I think you are correct. I went ahead & bought the watch, figuring I couldn't really go wrong

Has never even been placed on a wrist & was given to me new in box, with all original packaging/inserts.

Figure, worst case, I'll chuck it on Ebay for $1/no reserve & see what it brings. :)

6. carguyjohn350

carguyjohn350 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 7, 2007
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    John P
    No no no, you have to wear it, and your Ferrari polo, hat, shoes, and socks when you drive your Ferrari (or an Accord would be even better)... ;)

walnut and David_S like this.