For Sale - F430 flawless yellow black coupe | FerrariChat

For Sale F430 flawless yellow black coupe

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by Giancarlo Panichi, Dec 2, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Giancarlo Panichi

May 16, 2014
    Staten Island
    Full Name:
    Giancarlo Panichi
    Hi Ferrari family looking to sell my 2006 f430. The car has 10,100 miles on it. It’s a coupe with f1. It’s yellow with black interior. Highly optioned car. Carbon steering wheel , f1 shifters , center console , a/c vents , radio area , door jams all carbon. The car is flawless , not 1 scratch or dent. Car Has clear bra on half the front of the car and ceramic coating on the rest . Even brake calipers have ceramic coating. Black interior with yellow stitching Daytona seats. Only upgrade on the car is the suspension. It has h and m suspensions. Rims were powder coated black. I’m posting a few pictures of the outside and will be adding more of the interior shortly . I don’t mind you sending the car to be inspected and any Ferrari repair shop or dealer . I’m very confident in my car. It has no check engine lights or any surprises. I’m looking for $109,000 the car is worth it. It looks and drives brand new and the carbon upgrades are the cherry on top. Please call or text me 646-208-9294 Giancarlo is my name . feel free to ask for more pictures or ask questions . I have invoices of oil changes of the last 4 years .since I’ve owned it . I’m missing a lot of service invoices prior to me owning the car. I bought the car in Florida from a small dealer I kept begging for invoices then they claimed they got lost in the mail . The car is 100 perfect . You can come see it or send it to any shop. I had the car checked my self when I bought it and it was perfect and it’s perfect now. Thank you for your time
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

cgt000 likes this.
  2. Loucho26

Loucho26 Rookie

May 19, 2019
    New york
    Full Name:
    Anzelmo giovanniello
    Nice and great price

3. 3POINT8

3POINT8 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 23, 2014
    great looking car

4. Testarossa13

Testarossa13 Formula Junior

Dec 4, 2007
    Arizona
    Full Name:
    Tony Jr.
  5. Giancarlo Panichi

May 16, 2014
    Staten Island
    Full Name:
    Giancarlo Panichi
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

6. Giancarlo Panichi

May 16, 2014
    Staten Island
    Full Name:
    Giancarlo Panichi
    Heres more pictures people been asking me for. The manifolds were never done but there’s no cracks or rattles . My Ferrari mechanic says they sound and look like there still in really good shape . Yes there known to go bad but these are still in really good shape.

Testarossa13 likes this.
  7. tres55

tres55 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Sep 18, 2012
    Canada
    Nice car. Those tires are in need of replacing though.

GLWS

8. Giancarlo Panichi

May 16, 2014
    Staten Island
    Full Name:
    Giancarlo Panichi
  9. Sergio Tavares

Sergio Tavares Formula Junior

Nov 15, 2018
    Full Name:
    Sergio Tavares
    Spettacoo giallo Modena!