Sold - 2019 Corvette ZR1 - Manual transmission, Sebring Orange, loaded | FerrariChat

Sold 2019 Corvette ZR1 - Manual transmission, Sebring Orange, loaded

Discussion in 'Cars' started by Woodhouse Select, Aug 5, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Woodhouse Select

Feb 27, 2019
    Omaha, NE
    Hello, FerrariChat!

Our latest offering is this Sebring Orange 2019 Corvette ZR1. This car boasts the 7-speed manual transmission with active rev matching, and factory options include the 3ZR Premium Equipment Group (heated and ventilated seats, Bose stereo, HUD, Nappa leather, power bolster and lumbar seat adjustment, carbon fiber interior trim, performance data recorder, front curb view cameras, memory seats, etc.), the Sebring Orange Design Package, and the ZTK Track Performance Package, amongst other options. It's covered 4,870 miles from new. AutoCheck shows two previous owners and no accidents. The car has been through our shop and inspected, and it presents incredibly well.

It'll come with 2 sets of wheels - the stock ZR1 wheels wrapped in Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2 tires (pictured), as well as a set of black C7 Z06 wheels wearing almost brand new Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires. It also has an aftermarket car cover that'll be included with the sale.

FerrariChat priced at $132,000. As always, feel free to call/text/email me with any questions or if you'd like more information or photos. Thanks!

https://www.woodhouse.com/vehicles/342446

Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Woodhouse Select

Feb 27, 2019
    Omaha, NE
    Pricing update - $126,000. Fairly firm there.

WJC likes this.
  3. Woodhouse Select

Feb 27, 2019
    Omaha, NE
    Still available.

4. 4ROARE

4ROARE Karting

Apr 15, 2012
    Louisiana
    Full Name:
    Martin
    Looks amazing

Woodhouse Select likes this.
  5. ginoBBi512

ginoBBi512 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed Silver Subscribed

Oct 9, 2016
    SO CAL
    Full Name:
    GINO RUGGIERO
    Beautiful machine....

6. Ciao55

Ciao55 Karting

Mar 2, 2019
    Full Name:
    Daniel D
    Beautiful car. At almost double the price of a C8 it might be a tough sell.

7. Woodhouse Select

Feb 27, 2019
    Omaha, NE
    Very different cars for very different uses. This has 260 more HP, a manual gearbox, real aero, Pilot Sport Cup 2 tires... whole different animal.

8. Woodhouse Select

Feb 27, 2019
    Omaha, NE
    I've let this thread slip, but this car is still available.

9. Zeff

Zeff Formula Junior

Oct 8, 2018
    Cupertino, Ca
    Full Name:
    Ryan
    Very true a zr1 buyer would not even look at a c8.

10. Normal1959

Normal1959 Karting
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 20, 2019
    bayhill orlando
    Full Name:
    Normal59
    What was the sticker price?

11. Woodhouse Select

Feb 27, 2019
    Omaha, NE
    $142,085 without gas guzzler tax applied.

12. Zeff

Zeff Formula Junior

Oct 8, 2018
    Cupertino, Ca
    Full Name:
    Ryan
    And that’s a savings someone should get excited about. Great color, one of my favorites for this car. If I was in the market for one of these this would be it. Thanks for displaying it here. 126k is a good price for this low mileage car with all the right options.

13. Ciao55

Ciao55 Karting

Mar 2, 2019
    Full Name:
    Daniel D
    I don't see how one could make such a general statement. The new C8 takes less than 3 seconds to 60mph. While this car is awesome, the fact it's been on here over 4 months says a lot. The bottom will fall out on these to some extent, it always does.

14. Zeff

Zeff Formula Junior

Oct 8, 2018
    Cupertino, Ca
    Full Name:
    Ryan
    I agree with you that the bottom will fall out. Anyone who buys a corvette will take a huge depreciation hit. I just did when I sold my zo6 which I bought new. I wish I would have at least bought used to save some loss. I was merely indicating I like this car despite that. I sometimes get on this chat and focus too much on being negative which is what I’m trying to curtail. I’m also trying not to be negative here and undermine the seller. I considered buying one of these but changed my mind.

15. Woodhouse Select

Feb 27, 2019
    Omaha, NE
    GM also quoted a 2.9 0-60 time for the C7 ZR1 (Road & Track did it in their test car in 2.85 seconds), and it'll hit 120 MPH a lot faster than the C8... :rolleyes:

Yes, it's been on here for 4 months. It's a specialty car. Not every Corvette buyer wants a manual car with a big wing on semi-slick tires.

Zeff likes this.
  16. slm

slm F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 5, 2004
    Near Lambeau field
    Full Name:
    Steve M
    You say that like it is a bad thing. :eek:

Thecadster and Woodhouse Select like this.
  17. Woodhouse Select

Feb 27, 2019
    Omaha, NE
    Hahaha, hey some guys just want a base Stingray with an auto to cruise to cars and coffee and back.

18. werewolf

werewolf F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Dec 29, 2007
    Full Name:
    goodbye
    LOVE the car. LOVE the color. I have a real soft spot for hoodlines that can't contain a blown V8 :)

May very well be recognized as one of the greatest vettes of all time.

Zeff, Woodhouse Select and Thecadster like this.
  19. RedNeck

RedNeck F1 Veteran
    BANNED Silver Subscribed

Jul 8, 2016
    The CSA
    Full Name:
    Me
    I sure hope so!

20. Woodhouse Select

Feb 27, 2019
    Omaha, NE
    Pre-Christmas bump!

Zeff likes this.
  21. tres55

tres55 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Sep 18, 2012
    Canada
    The bottom falling out on this car would still be less than the depreciation on any new, non-limited Ferrari the moment you drive it off of the lot.

I think a lot of people are just waiting to see what the special editions of the C8's will look like so these might not be moving as fast as they once were...but fact is it's the last front engined ZR1 Corvette likely forever so it will hold a special place in history. They're incredible cars overall.

22. Face76

Face76 F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 21, 2006
    The Other Oz
    Full Name:
    M Wilborn
    Very few new ZR1's left in the country. Searches bring up cars which have been already sold. With this car being a 7 speed, it should hold up fairly well. The frenzy in ZR1's was a couple weeks ago when the big discounts hit to help clean out inventory. With most inventory gone, the weather now is the biggest issue. Looks like a great car.

23. Nate Allen

Nate Allen Karting

Nov 20, 2018
    Hood River, OR
    Full Name:
    Nate Allen
    Awesome ride, anybody would lucky to have it

24. Thecadster

Thecadster F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 27, 2017
    These cars have dried up considerably. Several months ago, there were more than 90 available nationally, almost all were new; there are less than 30, nearly all are used. I would say the market has stiffened up considerably on this car. End of an era, best of the generation type car. Kind of wish I had acquired one when I was originally tempted. Quintessential American muscle car complete will all the usual imperfections except more so. I kind of dig it.