Sold - SOLD!!!! $225,000 !!! 360 STRADALE!! ROSSO SCUDERIA WITH FACTORY STRIPE!! 10,500mi MINT!! | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Sold SOLD!!!! $225,000 !!! 360 STRADALE!! ROSSO SCUDERIA WITH FACTORY STRIPE!! 10,500mi MINT!!

Discussion in 'Cars' started by Yellow Compass, Jun 8, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Yellow Compass

Yellow Compass F1 Veteran
    Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    The PPI is fine

2. andyrichter

andyrichter Karting

Jul 18, 2017
    Oahu
    Care to share the PPI report?

dustman likes this.
  3. LARRYH

LARRYH F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 3, 2011
    virginia usa
    this car looks very nice... .. ..

4. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    It is very nice !!
    PS A very happy and healthy Thanksgiving to all of you :)

LARRYH likes this.
  5. dustman

dustman F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 12, 2007
  6. mrcarlosspicey

mrcarlosspicey Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

May 18, 2012
    Omaha
    Full Name:
    Parker
    I guarantee he has not seen this car in person.

7. andyrichter

andyrichter Karting

Jul 18, 2017
    Oahu
    It was a perfect and completely appropriate PPI, so no need to see the report.

8. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Thank you Andy!! Finally someone who gets it !
    Xo

9. pshep138

pshep138 Formula 3

Apr 20, 2013
    The Midwest
    I think some heavy sarcasm was missed there...

10. dsevo

dsevo Formula Junior

May 7, 2007
    Flower Mound, TX
    Full Name:
    Dustin
    You do realize it was Andy who asked you to share the report?

Have you actually seen the car?

11. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Yes I’ve seen the car ,I know the car I know the owner , the car is in fantastic condition, if you’re serious about buying this car you can call me or fly out here I’m happy to pick you up at the airport and bring my Ferrari master tech with me and that’s the end of the story happy holidays peace out :)

12. mrcarlosspicey

Silver Subscribed

May 18, 2012
    Omaha
    Full Name:
    Parker
    So then the car must be local?

andyrichter likes this.
  13. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    The car is 40 min from me, book your flight baby !!!

14. mrcarlosspicey

Silver Subscribed

May 18, 2012
    Omaha
    Full Name:
    Parker
    Is there a reason you haven't posted the PPI now that 3 people have asked? If it is indeed perfect, it should only aid in the sale of the car.

Stentboy and andyrichter like this.
  15. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    #40 Yellow Compass, Nov 30, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2019
    blkdiablo33 likes this.
  16. ReyF

ReyF Karting

Jan 10, 2017
    There is no reason to post a ppi that someone else paid for. There was a case not too long ago where a buyer was awarded thousands because of items that were not disclose (or missed) during a ppi that the seller paid for. So the judge ruled in favor of the buyer. Had the buyer did his own ppi, the seller could not be held accountable. All buyers should do their own ppi’s if interested. Sellers should shy away from disclosing their own unless if in writing the buyer understands that they must either do their own ppi or accept the sellers ppi with no guarantees. Personally if I were interested I would get my own..period

ralfabco, PhilB and arizonaitalian like this.
  17. andyrichter

andyrichter Karting

Jul 18, 2017
    Oahu
    Nothing wrong with the buyer getting their own PPI for peace of mind. However, telling buyers a vehicle is perfect and broker approved and to fly down for a steak dinner rather than answer any detailed questions regarding condition is a scum bag move. It may be legal, but certainly unethical.

When you ask Mike condition questions on the forums, he says the vehicle is perfect and to call him for details. When you call him, he simply says “I will have the vehicle owner contact you.” without even attempting to answer the questions. It’s the equivalent of asking to place an order at a fast food restaurant and the worker just closes the register and says you will have to go to the next register to order. The same worker then takes one step over to the new register and tells you the restaurant is closed for the night. Addressing questions the first time could save everyone both time and headaches.

Mike was interested in representing 2 other vehicles I’m selling. His requirements were text a few pics and tell me a bit about the vehicle, which is in line with the limited knowledge I see on his other forum listings.

I’ve experienced a bit of the casual buyer asking questions, buyer representation, and seller representation aspects offered and am still dumbfounded how this is an ideal way to perform transactions.

18. eyeman1234

eyeman1234 Formula 3
    Owner

Dec 25, 2006
    Boca Raton, FL
    Mike is a broker. You need to complete your own due diligence.
    Why would you expect somebody to do that for you? Did you hire him to be your personal broker and seek out the car you are looking for?
    IMO, Mike is one of the best supercar brokers on the planet- just read all the accolades that are written about him. He sold over 100 Ferraris last year alone and has never had an unhappy client.
    I don’t know maybe you should change brands.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

PhilB likes this.
  19. andyrichter

andyrichter Karting

Jul 18, 2017
    Oahu
    I have had several others PM me complaining about similar issues, so there are unhappy clients.

Did I ever say I am asking Mike to perform due diligence for me? I was interested in a vehicle he was representing (he was also a buyer rep for me btw) and was asking questions to perform my own due diligence. Mike said don’t speak to the owner and speak directly to him. I call him only to be directed right back to the owner.

Should I fly down and hire a private investigator to perform due diligence as my first step? It all starts with initial questions to the seller or broker to see if the vehicle has any issues you’re concerned with that may cause you to move onto another vehicle.

You need to change brands if you don’t understand how due diligence works.

Shark01 likes this.
  20. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Andy the car is in FANTASTIC CONDITION you are more then welcome to pay/hire my FERRARI MASTER TECH to inspect the car if you like. AND THATS THAT XOXOXO
    PS if you still feel that this is as you say a ( SCUM BAG) move then you are not the kind of a client that i want to work with.
    I wish you and your loved ones a very happy Holiday season :)

21. andyrichter

andyrichter Karting

Jul 18, 2017
    Oahu
    Happy holidays to you as well. I’m a grown up that doesn’t need to hold grudges. I just gotta keep on trucking in satisfying a perpetuating car ADHD problem. I wish you the best in your adventures as well.

22. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Thank you Andy

23. Cargt63

Cargt63 Karting

Aug 12, 2013
    Pittsburgh
    Full Name:
    Marco
    So much love. I am touched

24. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
  25. Stentboy

Stentboy Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 8, 2008
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Ron
    It’s interesting that you characterize him as a “broker” because he sent me a private message telling me he is not a broker. Who is lying you or your buddy Mike?