F430 gated manual actual market value | FerrariChat

F430 gated manual actual market value

Discussion in '360/430' started by saudio, Nov 25, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. saudio

saudio Karting

Jul 22, 2014
    Western Virginia
    Full Name:
    Mike
    I have a 2018 Gated manual and so I'm naturally interested in where the market is and is heading on these. The reason for this thread is that I see low mileage Spiders advertised for as high as $230,000 but I have no idea if any have actually sold for that kind of money.

So a 10K mile gated 6 speed F430 spider in excellent condition, with a good color, no negative history. What range do you think one will actually sell for in today's market?

What options are really important to getting a good price? Do carbon ceramic brakes help or hurt?

Thanks

2. asmerrington

asmerrington Rookie

May 4, 2011
    Sarnia ontario
    You mean a 2008
    $200-225k seems to be the ask for under 10k gated 430
    These seems to stay at $180 subject to condition and mileage

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

3. flat_plane_eddie

flat_plane_eddie F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Mar 30, 2013
    NE FL
    Full Name:
    Eddie
    I think if you want to sell it, 150 to high 100s. That's a big gap obviously but it's what I've gathered from the small amount of time I've looked at that market. They don't seem to be quite as hot anymore.

blkdiablo33 and saudio like this.
  4. ScudMarks

ScudMarks Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 22, 2018
    Bay Area, CA
    Full Name:
    Matthew Mauer
    $200k + for a low-mile, late model year spider. Don't sell it for less than that.

5. saudio

saudio Karting

Jul 22, 2014
    Western Virginia
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Thanks. This is kind of what I thought. I bought hoping the market would stay hot enough that I can put miles on it and hold value. Either way I'm putting miles on it. :)

6. Way2fast

Way2fast Formula 3

May 24, 2006
    Santa Barbara County
    Full Name:
    Sam
    Drive it and enjoy all the smiles per mile. I have a gated 07 spider that I ordered new. Just putting in the first clutch at 43k miles

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

7. Zed82

Zed82 Formula Junior

Sep 28, 2017
    Sweden
    Thought they lasted a lot longer then that. Lots of heavy traffic driving?

8. saudio

saudio Karting

Jul 22, 2014
    Western Virginia
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Ah, you have seen prices go all over the place! I do intend to drive mine (just got back from a nice spin on this warm afternoon in Virginia) but I also switch vehicles every 2-3 years so I do keep an eye on values.

9. Graz

Graz Formula 3

Oct 15, 2012
    New Jersey and Florida
    Full Name:
    Graziano
    180-200K depending on history and condition. Ceramic brakes help. Just drive it and enjoy. After a couple of years your loss will only be marginal. Have fun!