Ferrari Dealer Stalking in a SOLD Ferrari 812 SuperFast... | Page 2 | FerrariChat

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. INRange

INRange F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 27, 2014
    Virginia/Florida/Caymans
    Full Name:
    JD
    Maybe a Red flag candidate?

2. Statler

Statler F1 World Champ

Jun 7, 2011
    Good question for the political forum. Likely the members can dig and find lots of source material for the debate with this one; like court proceedings etc.

3. JAM1

JAM1 F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 22, 2004
    FL, NY, and MA
    Full Name:
    Joe
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

19633500GT likes this.
  4. Ferrari DLR

Ferrari DLR Karting

Mar 20, 2010
    Fort Lauderdale
    Full Name:
    Garrett Hayim
    Ok i am the owner of Ferrari of Long Island and i must say this is one of hte most awful posts i have read in a long time.

First off that car was sold and left the dealership. On September 29,2018. ... over a year ago. IF this person stalked him which i did not see, it certainly was not by our dealership or any of our employees. I Have a hard time following his concern but it appears that he claims it happened this past Sunday. IF that is true then he may have an issue with the owner of the car. The paper tag he includes is a temporary tag given ot clients when they purchase a new car pending he arrival of a permanent metal tag. It is clearly dated 2018 . So his claims of a joy ride or odometer fraud are not a only LIbel but seems to be way off base. Combine that with antisemitism. It appears that he is filled with hate and making up false stories. IT is simply sad and while I hate it, our country was founded on a fundamental freed of free speech so long as he doesn’t commute libel. So i am sorry if someone scared you when you went home but rest assured it was not us. Thank you,

AClark, G. Pepper, JoeTSI and 10 others like this.
  5. Statler

Statler F1 World Champ

Jun 7, 2011
    Garrett,
    Don’t get sucked in here. The guy was banned and won’t be back to this forum (although you guys will likely have to chase down lots of internet hassle). Pass all the info on to your attorney and ignore it personally. Let your counsel handle this one. Good luck.

6. Ferrari DLR

Ferrari DLR Karting

Mar 20, 2010
    Fort Lauderdale
    Full Name:
    Garrett Hayim
    Where does eh threaten a judge? I didnt see it or hear it in the video. Thanks

7. Statler

Statler F1 World Champ

Jun 7, 2011
    Read his written comments in his YouTube posts.

8. Jdubbya

Jdubbya The $10 Trillion Man
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 28, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    John
    Wow! Well, ya have to give them credit for being honest with their username anyway!! Nutjob!!

9. RedNeck

RedNeck F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 8, 2016
    The CSA
    Full Name:
    Me
    Must be a professional stalker. Using an inconspicuous car like a Ferrari 812.

JAM1 and AshAP like this.
  10. Drewbdo

Drewbdo Karting

Apr 8, 2016
    Atlanta, Georgia
    Wow... Ferrari 812 ?! :eek:

Apparently being a "professional stalker" pays pretty well. :rolleyes:

Does the job also offer health insurance and paid vacation? :D

11. IloveGT

IloveGT Formula 3
    BANNED

Oct 17, 2015
    They are not there anymore. What does it say?

12. DrStranglove

DrStranglove FChat Assassin
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Google Maps
    Full Name:
    DrS
    This has cheating wife or husband written all over it.

13. IloveGT

IloveGT Formula 3
    BANNED

Oct 17, 2015
    So cheating wife is banging a loser? And the rich husband is stalking the guy in a 812?

I will be surprised if that is the case.

14. daytona355

daytona355 F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Ahhhhh, it a scene from the new Miami vice show.... Crockett has a new 812 as his confiscated asset....... I’d pay to watch that show!, long as that **** Colin Farrell isn’t in it

FerrariFR33458 and kes7u like this.
  15. syata

syata Formula Junior

Feb 23, 2017
    I saw last week’s Hawaii Five-0 episode where Don Johnson’s son was in it. During the show all I could think about was that looks like a young Don Johnson. Spitting image of his father. I had to google the actor’s name and it was Don Johnson’s son. They can cast Don Johnson’s Don as Crockett.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

16. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    that would be awesome... I heard on tv here that in an interview, Don Johnson insinuated that they are looking at a reboot. If they do, I hope they do it properly and keep the original style of the show. I grew up on Vice and still watch the reruns now, they were great.

812 spyder, Armani jackets - be awesome.

one other thing I didn’t know is that the actress Dakota whatever her name is (presumably Johnson?) from 50 shades is Don’s daughter!

kes7u likes this.
  17. G. Pepper

G. Pepper Three Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 15, 2012
    Texas/Colorado
    Full Name:
    George Pepper
    How did I miss this doozy of a thread? :rolleyes:

18. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    speaking about old tv shows we loved, every time I see your name, I think A team, because of George Peppard! Wierd how the mind adds things eh...... that was a brilliant show too!

kes7u and G. Pepper like this.
  19. G. Pepper

G. Pepper Three Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 15, 2012
    Texas/Colorado
    Full Name:
    George Pepper
    "I love it when a plan comes together." :)

kes7u and daytona355 like this.
  20. Il Co-Pilota

Il Co-Pilota F1 Veteran

May 29, 2019
    Hopefully some place nice.
    Full Name:
    A.B
    It's all still there. This guy is a proper lunatic. I could copy and paste, but I don't want to get banned, and nor do I wish to further this wack job's crazy agenda. This is way beyond trolling. This is actual red flag stuff.

Looks like a guy who lost a court case of some kind, and now he is set on some kind of revenge.