Shipping a Euro car from Austria to the US - seeking recommendations | FerrariChat

Shipping a Euro car from Austria to the US - seeking recommendations

Discussion in 'Europe' started by asgor, Nov 18, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. asgor

asgor Formula Junior

Sep 8, 2016
    Virginia, USA
    I am looking at a car for sale in Austria and would like to tap into the collective knowledge about having it shipped to the US.

A few bits of information that may be useful. This is a European car, first registered in Austria. It is over 25 years old and, unfortunately, the dealer has no experience with shipping cars overseas.

Does anyone have experience with or can recommend an international car shipping company that picks up the vehicle at the dealer, transports the car to the port and handles all paperwork?

Lastly, if this makes a difference at all, I am fully available to travel to Austria and see the car in person, which at the same time would give me the opportunity to help manage the delivery process/ documentation flow if necessary.

2. Marcel Massini

Marcel Massini Two Time F1 World Champ
    Honorary

Mar 2, 2005
    Use Martin Button of COSDEL International in San Francisco. They have worldwide experience since decades and are the best.

http://www.cosdel.com/

Marcel Massini

Flavio_C likes this.
  3. asgor

asgor Formula Junior

Sep 8, 2016
    Virginia, USA
    Thank you Marcel, I'll give them a call today.