365 gt 2+2 registry | Page 2 | FerrariChat

365 gt 2+2 registry

Discussion in 'Vintage (thru 365 GTC4)' started by bazooka joe, Jul 24, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. rcatkins

rcatkins Rookie

Aug 8, 2012
    Reno, NV
    Full Name:
    Bob Hamilton
    #11199 is in Reno, NV with a fresh engine rebuild. I believe the was BryanP’s at one point.

Bob

2. Napoli365

Napoli365 Karting

Jul 25, 2019
    Full Name:
    Stefano Caretti
    hello there,

I know it's been a while but I am trying to add your car to the registry and would like more information; year, exterior color, interior color, mileage, wheel type and ideally a picture. You may find the current copy of the 365 GT 2+2 registry here on Ferrarichat.com or by going to https://drive.google.com/open?id=14WdecjHF-OkOgGJUIKvnlha2v2_SNpal

Sincerely,

Stefano
    [email protected]

3. Napoli365

Napoli365 Karting

Jul 25, 2019
    Full Name:
    Stefano Caretti
    hello there,

I know it's been a while but I am trying to add your car to the registry and would like more information; year, exterior color, interior color, mileage, wheel type and ideally a picture. You may find the current copy of the 365 GT 2+2 registry here on Ferrarichat.com or by going to https://drive.google.com/open?id=14WdecjHF-OkOgGJUIKvnlha2v2_SNpal

Sincerely,

Stefano
    [email protected]

4. Napoli365

Napoli365 Karting

Jul 25, 2019
    Full Name:
    Stefano Caretti
    [Q
    hello there,

Sincerely,

Stefano
    [email protected]

UOTE="Paulr, post: 146424187, member: 200909"]Hey Guys,
    its Paul here from UK, just north of Manchester i have recently acquired 13659 bought from Gullwing NY, i am just getting it running at the moment, its been hard work as its not been run regular for a while, would love to be involved in the community..
    Regards Paul[/QUOTE]

5. Napoli365

Napoli365 Karting

Jul 25, 2019
    Full Name:
    Stefano Caretti
  6. Napoli365

Napoli365 Karting

Jul 25, 2019
    Full Name:
    Stefano Caretti
    HI there,

i know this is an old reply, but I am working on putting together a registry of all 365 GT 2+2. I am trying to collect the following information; exterior color, interior color, vin, mileage, wheel type and hopefully a picture or two.

The current registry may be found here on Ferrarichat or https://drive.google.com/open?id=14WdecjHF-OkOgGJUIKvnlha2v2_SNpal.

Sincerely,

Stefano
    [email protected]

7. sinkman

sinkman Karting

Oct 28, 2010
    Melbourne Australia
    Full Name:
    Phil
    Hi Stefano
    Bravo for your work and enthusiasm.
    Engine and chassis are 13877.
    Exterior is Blu Tourbillion (Original factory colour)
    Interior is bark blue. Factory was tan....
    Wheel are Borrani wires. I have original, restored Cromodoras.
    Mileage is 59k miles.
    I will post a picture or two.
    Cheers
    Phil

8. Napoli365

Napoli365 Karting

Jul 25, 2019
    Full Name:
    Stefano Caretti
    Phil,

thank you very much for responding. Per Tony at Maranello, the car original license plate was RND 111J, and in their records they show, as you stated, the interior having been Beige VM3218. Your is one of the last 4 they sold!

I would love to get a couple of pictures of the car today, and if you have them, of some period pictures as well.

Cheers,

Stefano
    [email protected]

9. Marcel Massini

Marcel Massini Two Time F1 World Champ
    Honorary

Mar 2, 2005
    Bowzer and donv like this.
  10. Napoli365

Napoli365 Karting

Jul 25, 2019
    Full Name: