AUS - Ford vs Ferrari Celebration (15-17 Nov 2019) | FerrariChat

AUS Ford vs Ferrari Celebration (15-17 Nov 2019)

Discussion in 'Texas' started by Xtreme5053, Sep 15, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Xtreme5053

Xtreme5053 Formula Junior
    Owner

Aug 20, 2006
    Would be nice to have at least as many F cars join the Shelby folks.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1942962565808829/

Registration is handled through the ParkUpFront app. If interested, please msg me for registration code.
    https://www.parkupfront.com/

Image Unavailable, Please Login

The gathering of Ferrari and Shelby clubs from across Texas for the purpose of celebrating one of the most memorable moments in racing history. Shelby and Ferrari owners will be invited to participate in a prestigious weekend of driving events, social gatherings, and of course, viewing the much anticipated film, "Ford vs Ferrari".

15 November - Arrive to Austin, TX, check-in, cocktail icebreaker in the evening
    16 November AM - morning hill country drive to lunch, return to hotel, massage, nap
    16 November PM - cocktail reception, dinner and movie
    17 November - cars&coffee Austin, brunch, depart for home

The Sonesta Bee Cave Austin Hotel has guaranteed a rate of $170/night. It's in the heart of The Galleria (shopping/dining). We will have reserved underground parking with 24 hour security.

Rally/Hill Country drive - this would be a joint drive with both clubs hitting the backroads together to a lunch stop and back maybe even a distillery or winery to take something home.

The Moviehouse and Eatery has blocked 2 theaters for a total of 176 seats. All seats are leather recliners and there really isn't a bad seat in the house. The food is very good; you order, eat and pay at your seat. They have a full bar and we'll have a cocktail reception prior to the movie. They will reserve parking for us and we'll hire security for the movie.

VAF84 likes this.
  2. VAF84

VAF84 Formula 3

I’m already signed up. Pretty excited about it!

Xtreme5053 likes this.
  3. Bob in Texas

Bob in Texas F1 Rookie

Apr 23, 2012
    Just East of Weird
    Full Name:
    Bob
    Booked as well

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Xtreme5053 likes this.
  4. Bigilo

Bigilo Karting

Sep 28, 2013
    San Antonio, Texas
    My wife and myself are coming up from San Antonio. We are going to try to rendezvous with the Austin Ferrari chapter in Luckenbach Saturday afternoon. I am hoping for beautiful weather!

5. Bigilo

Bigilo Karting

Sep 28, 2013
    San Antonio, Texas