Eagle One Nevr-Dull Wadding | FerrariChat

Eagle One Nevr-Dull Wadding

Discussion in 'Detailing & Showroom' started by Agostinho, Nov 13, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Agostinho

Agostinho Formula Junior

Feb 22, 2017
    #1 Agostinho, Nov 13, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2019
    Anyone ever use Eagle One Nevr-Dull Wadding on the engine compartment aluminum like between the painted intake plenums? It seems to work fairly well on aluminum, and it's great for removing soot from stainless tail pipes.

2. MobileJay

MobileJay Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Sep 9, 2006
    Houston
    Full Name:
    Jason Cavallo
    I use it all the time. Does well for cleaning up those parts. It’s not going to “polish” metal to remove fine scratches or swirl marks but it’s a great product that’s been around for years. I started using it back in the mid 90’s haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. 4_Eff_Sake

4_Eff_Sake Formula Junior

Jul 30, 2016
    Australia
    Full Name:
    Scott
    I use it on the chrome on my Harley. Really good stuff

4. Agostinho

Agostinho Formula Junior

Feb 22, 2017

I agree with you. I'm not looking for anything to polish anything, just clean the the aluminum parts like the throttle body and between the intake plenums. Is there anything that works better than Eagle One Nevr-Dull? I've read Simple Green works, but it didn't work well for me.

MobileJay likes this.
  5. MobileJay

MobileJay Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Sep 9, 2006
    Houston
    Full Name:
    Jason Cavallo
    You can use other products like that but with never dull there is no mess and liquid to clean up. One of the nice things about it. Degreasers and a steam cleaner can do great work but most people don’t have that in their garage haha

Agostinho likes this.