ANNUAL DURHAM RESCUE MISSION TOY DRIVE | FerrariChat

ANNUAL DURHAM RESCUE MISSION TOY DRIVE

Discussion in 'North & South Carolina' started by Steelton Keith, Oct 10, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Steelton Keith

Steelton Keith F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 19, 2009
    Raleigh NC
    Full Name:
    Keith Hall
    Hello friends. This year's event is set for Saturday December 7. Same arrangements as last year,, with Porsche SouthPoint as the host. Bring unwrapped toys for kids age 3-12. Complimentary fully cooked breakfast, juice and coffee at 8:00 am - 11:00. See terrific cars and meet nice people. Every toy donated stays local. Please PM or email me with any questions. Thanks, Keith on behalf of Greg Owens

2. Owens84QV

Owens84QV F1 Rookie

Oct 2, 2001
    Somewhere in NC
    Full Name:
    Greg
    Thank you Keith for posting this. Very excited this is our 12th annual toy drive, very excited about the passion and energy put in to this event by our Ferrari, Porsche, and other automotive friends. Very thankful Porsche of Southpoint remains our venue and Tom Roos' effort to coordinate the Porsche crew.

Also very thankful that for all the enthusiasm Jack McCausland & his connections and crew pour into this event as well...very humbled.

Every year, the circle of toys around the Christmas tree grows wider and wider. Let's make this year the best ever!

See everyone on December 7th...I'll be in my Ferrari Santa hat as usual!

3. Steelton Keith

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 19, 2009
    Raleigh NC
    Full Name:
    Keith Hall
    Reminder of this great charity event. Last year, well over 2,000 children received Christmas toys from the Durham Rescue Mission. The needs of the community are daunting. Please talk to your friends and bring your unwrapped toys for kids ages 3-12 to Porsche SouthPoint Saturday Dec. 7th from 8-11 am.

4. Steelton Keith

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 19, 2009
    Raleigh NC
    Full Name:
    Keith Hall
    Porsche SouthPoints 8-11:00 am this Saturday. Please bring unwrapped toy for a kid aged 3 - 12. Hope to see you there and Thank YOU. Over 2,300 kids were served last year.

5. Owens84QV

Owens84QV F1 Rookie

Oct 2, 2001
    Somewhere in NC
    Full Name:
    Greg
    nicholasn likes this.
  6. DrStranglove

DrStranglove FChat Assassin
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Google Maps
    Full Name:
    DrS

Great work brother!

7. Steelton Keith

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 19, 2009
    Raleigh NC
    Full Name:
    Keith Hall
    Greg and I figured we had somewhere around 300 -325 toys this year.