Taken Off Market - 2013 458 SPIDER TDF | Page 15 | FerrariChat

Taken Off Market 2013 458 SPIDER TDF

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by Chupee, Jun 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Chupee

Chupee Formula Junior

Jul 10, 2009
    Between Trust funds
    Full Name:
    Blair
    You really may want to join a 12 step group for obsessive behavior baby! It's over, go coach a little league team since you like sitting on the sidelines spewing nonsense!

2. BOKE

BOKE Beaks' Gun Rabbi
    Rossa Subscribed

Jul 13, 2009
    600 East Fremont Street
    Full Name:
    Lucky
  3. Natkingcolebasket69

Natkingcolebasket69 F1 World Champ

Looks like you are associated with them? Lol
    Good luck selling your car

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Jason Crandall

Jason Crandall F1 Veteran

Mar 25, 2004
    ATL/CHS/MIA
    Full Name:
    Jason
    I'd bet $100 none of the guys giving Chupee **** are going to buy a 458 Spider.

BrettC, njcycleguy and GuyIncognito like this.
  5. jferrante

jferrante Formula Junior

Jul 9, 2016
    its all deserved so doesnt matter

6. Jason Crandall

Mar 25, 2004
    ATL/CHS/MIA
    Full Name:
    Jason
    I don't think it's deserved. The man is trying to sell his car. Anyone interested can PM him and ask about titles and leases etc. Doesn't need to be on full blast for the world to read. Anyone not willing to PM Chupee with these questions isn't in the market for a car anyways.

njcycleguy likes this.
  7. artsd

artsd Formula Junior
    Owner

May 6, 2009
    Full Name:
    Art
    OK boomer. I am actually 13 years old but no offense taken. Not sure which gross misrepresentation I made. I simply found it slightly humorous that your asking price is now in the neighborhood of unrealistic and offensive offers you received 3 to 4 weeks ago. Personally I love your blue car and I even like the stripe, but I am not a buyer so I will bow out now and watch the shrewd negotiations play out from the sideline.

BOKE likes this.
  8. P_RSR

P_RSR Formula Junior

Feb 25, 2014
    New York
    Full Name:
    Michael
    $175k can wire today

BOKE likes this.
  9. Cigarzman

Cigarzman F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Look I don’t know s**t from shinola but I can tell you all whoever buys this car will have one great story to go along with it. Blair , I hope your car sells for you . This has definitely been the most interesting thread I’ve ever seen on a car for sale bar-none. All the best Kirk.
    Ps. Your car really is gorgeous and deserves a great new home.

Chupee, VAF84 and BOKE like this.
  10. BOKE

BOKE Beaks' Gun Rabbi
    Rossa Subscribed

Jul 13, 2009
    600 East Fremont Street
    Full Name:
    Lucky
    How long have you been following this thread???
    There have been at least to offers at the current asking price or greater that I am personally aware of.

Chupee, Cigarzman and jferrante like this.
  11. Jason Crandall

Mar 25, 2004
    ATL/CHS/MIA
    Full Name:
    Jason
    I've followed the thread since the beginning. I've even posted in it.

Chupee's offers on this car are none of your business. Buy it or move on.

I'm surprised the Moderators are allowing this to go on.

njcycleguy and dustman like this.
  12. BOKE

BOKE Beaks' Gun Rabbi
    Rossa Subscribed

Jul 13, 2009
    600 East Fremont Street
    Full Name:
    Lucky
    Unless one of the offers at or above the current asking price was made on my behalf.

YMMV. Interesting way to market a car and respond to qualified buyers. At this point, the offer amounts seem to be decreasing. Great sales strategy for almost five months.

13. Jaguar36

Jaguar36 Formula Junior

Nov 8, 2010
    Cherry Hill, NJ
    The seller's attitude is valuable information when considering a used car purchase. Even with a comprehensive PPI from an expert you'll never be guaranteed to find any possible issue. With a used car you're always trusting that the seller is telling you the full story. The seller's attitude tells you alot about how they treated the car and how they dealt with issues that arose during that time.

14. Chupee

Chupee Formula Junior

Jul 10, 2009
    Between Trust funds
    Full Name:
    Blair
    Really like!

15. BOKE

BOKE Beaks' Gun Rabbi
    Rossa Subscribed

Jul 13, 2009
    600 East Fremont Street
    Full Name:
    Lucky
    Still available???

16. Chupee

Chupee Formula Junior

Jul 10, 2009
    Between Trust funds
    Full Name:
    Blair
    I almost spit up my cappuccino when I read that!. You are truly funny and truly out of your mind! Good thing you are not in law enforcement because according to you somebody who is really proper and calm demeanor could NEVER KILL SOMEBODY OR BEAT HIS WIFE! Maybe look at the profile of Ted Bundy and rethink that silly ststament Feel free to call Westlake Ferrari and ask them about the condition of this car, But wait a second you aren't even in the market. Thanks for takin the time to jump on a DEAD HORSE! Notice it isn't moving anymore......

17. BOKE

BOKE Beaks' Gun Rabbi
    Rossa Subscribed

Jul 13, 2009
    600 East Fremont Street
    Full Name:
    Lucky
    Take it a step further. I have bought several incredibly well-documented cars from other FChatters over the years. All of them have been exceptional cars and buys.

There are a lot of cars owned by members that were sold by other members. All good faith transactions with happy buyers for the most part. FerrariChat doesn't have to stand behind the cars, the reputable members do.

This is an exotic car enthusiast site. We all know what the prices are of cars that are currently advertised at retail. The owner classifieds allow owners to offer their vehicles up at BETTER prices because they cut out a dealer or broker. Buying vehicles at a distance has intrinsic risks and pitfalls. Buying from a known member carries a tremendous advantage when the car has been discussed at length in the forums as well.

This thread revealed more about the seller than the car.

18. Chupee

Chupee Formula Junior

Jul 10, 2009
    Between Trust funds
    Full Name:
    Blair
    The reveal was more about the mob-like behavior of the tire kickers such as yourself and the posers sitting around the campfire sir!

19. Rostami6

Rostami6 Formula Junior
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 24, 2013
    Austin TX
    Full Name:
    Amir
    This.
    Chupee, I’m sure you are a nice guy. Your car checked all the boxes for me and I was in the market and was considering your car once your price reached 200k. However your tone and the way you responded completely turned me off. The term buy the seller not the car kept coming to me. I ended up buying one elsewhere.
    You are correct, there are probably more than a few people here who had no intentions of buying your car. But there were a few who were real buyers. All you need is one! From what I can tell you have lost at least 2 buyers. One at your current asking price and one at 200 (me). Your car is beautiful. I hope it finds a good home.

20. Chupee

Chupee Formula Junior

Jul 10, 2009
    Between Trust funds
    Full Name:
    Blair
    Jason, don't waste any time with BOKE, he's the classic rubber necker going down the freeway looking for limbs and other carnage. No content of value just likes to stir the pot.

21. Natkingcolebasket69

Natkingcolebasket69 F1 World Champ

I get ur points; however the reason this is going on is the classifieds rules have changed and u can pretty much comment on more than just GLWS because people complained about that too...
    No winning.
    It’s a truly beautiful car, I have not followed the all thread and why chupi has become so hostile... IMO he should have said he had a lien on the car because since it’s a lease it’s not him that would be paid but the lien holder...
    Other than that he could sell it for 1million it’s his problem and prerogative

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

22. BOKE

BOKE Beaks' Gun Rabbi
    Rossa Subscribed

Jul 13, 2009
    600 East Fremont Street
    Full Name:
    Lucky
    Since you are a baller that leases used Ferraris, I guess I am just a rubbernecker with a garage full of cars that are paid for.

GLWS!!!

JAM1, 500drvr, phrogs and 3 others like this.
  23. Chupee

Chupee Formula Junior

Jul 10, 2009
    Between Trust funds
    Full Name:
    Blair
    Sorry to hear buddy!

24. BOKE

BOKE Beaks' Gun Rabbi
    Rossa Subscribed

Jul 13, 2009
    600 East Fremont Street
    Full Name:
    Lucky
    phrogs and IloveGT like this.
  25. Stentboy

Stentboy Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 8, 2008
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Ron
    Admittedly the guy’s behavior, and claimed geographical location, invite ridicule and even suspicion but some of the comments disparaging him have been over the top.

BOKE likes this.