TR Headers | Page 2 | FerrariChat

TR Headers

Discussion in 'Boxers/TR/M' started by MOSS, Nov 1, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. BOKE

BOKE Beaks' Gun Rabbi
    Rossa Subscribed

Jul 13, 2009
    600 East Fremont Street
    Full Name:
    Lucky
  2. Natkingcolebasket69

Natkingcolebasket69 F1 World Champ

The car was sold to a forum member with the precats and cats and passed smog!
    Matter of fact: since u enjoy following my post u would see that Ferrari of central Florida sold me the cars without cats: I sued them and won and then they sent to
    Ferrari of San
    Francisco cats which they installed+ a fuel gauge they pay+damages.it’s one of my very first post on the forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. BOKE

BOKE Beaks' Gun Rabbi
    Rossa Subscribed

Jul 13, 2009
    600 East Fremont Street
    Full Name:
    Lucky
    Uh huh.

4. Natkingcolebasket69

I’m not sure why u enjoy following my every post...that being saidu can ask feralc who bought the car: sold with precats and cats on because car had to pas smog before being sold #1. I was running precats delete and cats because when I tried free flow I didn’t like the smell.
    #2 yes there are plenty of shops where u can pay 200/300 dollars to get ur cars to pas smog in California. Is it legal? No !but my car has cats and was sold as is, if u venture in California u will see plenty of cars which run no cats whilst they should.

5. MOSS

MOSS Formula 3

Apr 28, 2004
    Wow, you sued them? Knowing attorneys like I do I'm surprised you came out money wise. It does not take long to run a hefty bill up by the hour, lol

BOKE likes this.
  6. Cigarzman

Cigarzman F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Image Unavailable, Please Login

This guy is very reasonable and apparently works on contingency.

BOKE likes this.
  7. Natkingcolebasket69

Well It was an EPA violation for them to have sold the car without cats to California; so it didn’t last long and the quickly rectify...To make matter worse I had a PPI and they had not said anything about it...
    They got me 2 cats, fuel gauges & a small sum of money Bc I couldn’t use the car for 2 months whilst they were sourcing the parts Bc cats for a TR are not easily found; it was then shipped to Ferrari of SF which fixed it.

MOSS likes this.
  8. energy88

energy88 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 21, 2012
    West of Fredericksburg, VA
    Full Name:
    John
    Sounds to me like they settled and did what was necessary to keep you whole. Did they also reimburse your attorney fees to start your action?

9. Natkingcolebasket69

They did indeed keep me whole and everything was settled in a courtes manner but it did take “scaring” them for lack of better words to get things done.