James artist cars and coffee @Menlo Park | FerrariChat

James artist cars and coffee @Menlo Park

Discussion in 'California & Nevada (Northern)' started by azzurribaggio, Oct 20, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. azzurribaggio

azzurribaggio Formula Junior

Anyone have any information on this event that happens in Menlo Park?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

paulchua likes this.
  2. paulchua

paulchua Cat Herder
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 1, 2013
    Menlo Park, CA
    Full Name:
    Paul Chua
    Hi, do you have a link? I have not heard about this event, and I live here in MP.

3. azzurribaggio

While at the Silicon Valley Cars & Coffee event this past Saturday up at the Rosewood Hotel on Sandhill road I was chatting with a nice gentleman named Boris who brought out his scuderia. He told me every first Sunday there is the James Artist Cars & Coffee, that has been going on for years he tells me. I believe he said it also takes place at the hotel.
    I was able find this facebook page and emailed James Caldwell who owns the page for more information
    https://www.facebook.com/JamesArtist-187253414675139/?__xts__[0]=68.ARDuAZJ2UWFqYFqzw6RoKr-NP2aUD-IQuPXDBRXuAWSF-FK-GheBV2ne4yh1Yt07ENMV8lS7gCmHcrdv16OqbO3t7adpej-LSU3S55cu_m68L78bIDbp5Xc2bnk_E_D54Qr10fu07ftqXJjFCQ82iAgrdnoX6SkhCu4ZOQveezQ1xOGlyGi_6n-061HZFnbV6KFmFB2755T-6n0qdlLxCfoeM4kDGBsJnEMcgkZyZ7Flfd_p4awRAeXWevR7YTkWt-F7O88adEa5dNTOoV_SsTw_

paulchua likes this.
  4. lewishou

lewishou Rookie

Jun 7, 2008
    Atherton, CA
    The meet usually takes place in down town Menlo Park, in the parking lot by Coffee Bar. The meet has been sporadic. It is well attended and usually has a good variety of exotic cars. Interestingly, Oct100 occasionally has their meets at the same location.

paulchua likes this.
  5. azzurribaggio

Thanks for the info, is there a website that will have the current info if this event will take place next Sunday November 3?

6. lewishou

lewishou Rookie

Jun 7, 2008
    Atherton, CA
    paulchua likes this.
  7. azzurribaggio

paulchua likes this.
  8. paulchua

paulchua Cat Herder
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 1, 2013
    Menlo Park, CA
    Full Name:
    Paul Chua
    thanks for the info, appreciate your time.

9. lewishou

lewishou Rookie

Jun 7, 2008
    Atherton, CA
  10. azzurribaggio

Yes I will be there.

11. m5shiv

m5shiv Formula 3
    BANNED

Feb 25, 2013
    SF Bay Area
    Full Name:
    Shiv
    See you there !

12. azzurribaggio

I got there around 10:15 not sure if you were still there. Parking I heard was crazy early on.

13. lewishou

lewishou Rookie

Jun 7, 2008
    Atherton, CA
    I went there around 930 and it was crowded. Saw 2 scuds and a yellow 488 there. Parking was so crazy that my favorite car there (Ultima GTR) was parked on the side street.

14. azzurribaggio

IMO that parking lot is too small for this event, maybe during the early years it was sufficient but I heard from my buddy who was there around 9 that so many nice cars couldn't even find a parking spot and just drove around.