Ferrari transport St Paul to Richmond Va | FerrariChat

Ferrari transport St Paul to Richmond Va

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by bighitter2, Oct 27, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. bighitter2

bighitter2 Formula Junior

May 7, 2005
    virginia usa
    Full Name:
    chuck coli
    I have a Daytona that i need picked up in St Paul area and delivered to Richmond Va , would rather have a person with a single enclosed trailer but would do large shipping company if i had to, No Down loads along the way or trading car to other drivers...anyone have any ideas? Thanks Chuck in Richmond

2. E60 M5

E60 M5 Moderator
    Moderator Owner

Jan 2, 2006
    Wash DC area
    Full Name:
    Robert
  3. bighitter2

May 7, 2005
    virginia usa
    Full Name:
    chuck coli
    Thanks E60 will contact Matt..

E60 M5 likes this.
  4. dsd

dsd F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 19, 2006
    Northern Virginia
    Matt is great and so is Intercity. Is this your Daytona Spyder? If so, you should consider using one of a handful of shops in MAR that can do that car. If I recall from like 10years ago, you prefer to keep using the MN shop as they know your car in and out.

Best.

5. bighitter2

May 7, 2005
    virginia usa
    Full Name:
    chuck coli
    Can’t get return call from Matt ,left 2 messages..have use intercity when going to Monterey, sometimes good sometimes not..this car just spend a lot of time getting detailed to a #1 car again, most transporters down load and trade off to other drivers, i don’t want that, used Sunday a few years ago to get a Porsche from Ca to Va had great experience,but if you look at the current reviews no so good...any other suggestions...thanks Chuck

6. jferrante

jferrante Formula Junior

Jul 9, 2016
    Matt didn't reply to me either. I went with Bruce based out of WV, replied immediately.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk