For Sale - Ferrari Fiorano Handling ECU for 456M 550 or 575 | FerrariChat

For Sale Ferrari Fiorano Handling ECU for 456M 550 or 575

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by Modificata, Oct 24, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Modificata

Modificata F1 Rookie

Apr 27, 2003
    Hampton, England
    Full Name:
    Andy Rasool
    This is a unique items and no longer available from Ferrari. I know because I purchased the last one!

This is the steering and suspension ECU originally made for the 550 Maranello and the 575 Maranello models. However a little known fact is that this also works on the Ferrari 456M too! Note this will not work on the early 456 cars (non Modificata).

I purchased this and fitted it into my own car, and can confirm the handling is transformed. Much sharper and firmer suspension, just as you would want from the Fiorano Handling pack. Shipping from the UK.

This is an easy fit, taking only 5 minutes to self install. To activate you simply put the suspension into sports mode and the ECU sharpens everything up.

Price is firm and is what I paid for it. Remember this is not available from Ferrari anymore, and this is an original Ferrari part (part no: 175891).

Price: £460 and well worth the investment.

Image Unavailable, Please Login

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. tazandjan

tazandjan Three Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 19, 2008
    Clarksville, Tennessee
    Full Name:
    Terry H Phillips
    #2 tazandjan, Oct 24, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2019
    Good price for an FHP Hydraulic Steering ECU, part number 175891.

3. wkagan

wkagan Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 23, 2004
    SF, CA and SLC, UT
    Full Name:
    Walt
    PM sent. Walt

4. Modificata

Modificata F1 Rookie

Apr 27, 2003
    Hampton, England
    Full Name:
    Andy Rasool
    Thanks all for the interest. Sold to Walt as he was first to the post. Thanks