For Sale - 2007 FERRARI F430 "GATED MANUAL" | FerrariChat

For Sale 2007 FERRARI F430 "GATED MANUAL"

Discussion in 'Cars' started by #PoweredbySpeedDigital, Oct 22, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. #PoweredbySpeedDigital

Mar 11, 2019
    Charlotte, NC
    Full Name:
    Neil R Pitt
    2007 FERRARI F430 "GATED MANUAL"
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

1 Owner F430 "Gated Manual" Spider - Last of the "Gated Manuals"

-One-Owner
    -Full Services
    -Immaculate Condition
    -Full Books, Tools, Factory Cover
    -Fully Optioned
    -Original Window Sticker
    -Recent Full Service (August 2019)
    -Full Cyrogenic Cleaning

The Ferrari F430 was the last Ferrari produced with the Classic "Gated Manual". These were the last "naturally aspirated" gated stick-shift Ferrari's you could get. The 430's were also the last mid-engine Ferrari's produced before Ferrari became a Public Company. If you look at the 430's they still look they were hand-built compared to the 458's which have a bit of the mass-produced look to them. These cars are an absolute thrill to drive.

This particular car is a one-owner car with 2,700 miles. It is complete with all of the original books and tools and car cover. It also comes with the original window sticker and complete service history.

Very rarely does a 430 "Gated Manual" come along, they very rarely come along with single ownership and extremely low miles. This is the second-lowest mileage 430 "Gated Manual" that we have known.

CLICK FOR MORE INFORMATION!

2. ylshih

ylshih Shogun Assassin
    Honorary Owner

Mar 21, 2004
    Northern CA
    Full Name:
    Yin
    Please post a price. Thanks.

3. Stentboy

Stentboy Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 8, 2008
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Ron
    Beautiful car and wonderful undercarriage photos. Did Ferrari not spray the undercarriage of these cars with cosmoline or tourmaline or whatever it was called? My 1900 mile 348 is replete with that stuff but I don’t want to take it off and undermine the originality of the car. I too would like to know what you’re asking for the car.

4. Zack Hawker

Zack Hawker Karting

Feb 27, 2018
    Paradise Valley, Az
    Full Name:
    Zack Az Realtor
    I have never understood listing something for sale and not including a price. Seems very counter productive. The last thing I want to do is spend time hunting for a price.
    Price please....

5. carz80am

carz80am Formula Junior

Sep 23, 2015
    Northern Virginia/DC
  6. CC1963

CC1963 Rookie

Nov 10, 2018
    Zack--The reason I don't post prices, people don't know what they are looking for and we like to help educate prospects on cars. It's not counterproductive, when new people to the hobby don't know what they are looking at and they see a car at an auction for 'X" and one "2x" and they don't know why the price delta. 9 our o 10 people don't read the descriptions, so we educate them when they call.
    The price of the car is $250k.

JRE likes this.
  7. Stentboy

Stentboy Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 8, 2008
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Ron
    Translation, you attempt to justify the higher price.

8. CC1963

CC1963 Rookie

Nov 10, 2018
    Stenboy--when you have sold cars for as long as we have and have been in the game for as long as we have you have a certain way we operate and we want educated consumer. New people don't always know why prices are what they are. Our cars are serviced, cheaper cars are not. Again people don't ready the text, they shop year/make/model/price. If people don't like our model, they don't have to do business with us. 99% of our clients purchase our cars sigh unseen and our cars speak for themselves. We don't have auction rats that most of the people gauge the market on.

9. Stentboy

Stentboy Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 8, 2008
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Ron
    So you want to explain in advance of the price disclosure why you’re charging what your charging. There’s nothing wrong with charging more if your product deserves it. I understand.

On a matter more specific to this particular car, do you know whether or not there was cosmoline on the underside of the car that was removed?

10. CC1963

CC1963 Rookie

Nov 10, 2018
    We haven't seen any cosmoline from 360's onward.

11. Stentboy

Stentboy Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 8, 2008
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Ron
    Thx

12. P_RSR

P_RSR Formula Junior

Feb 25, 2014
    New York
    Full Name:
    Michael
    Define "Fully Optioned" please.

And can you post a picture of the window sticker?