360 - Front plate holder | FerrariChat

360 Front plate holder

Discussion in '360/430' started by 78bonanza, Oct 21, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 78bonanza

78bonanza Formula Junior

Apr 1, 2018
    Full Name:
    Jim Cear
    Any recommendations for removable front license bracket that doesn’t require drilling the bumper etc? Easy on/easy off?

2. one4torque

one4torque F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

May 20, 2018
    Houston
    Full Name:
    One4torque
    I’ve got the fabspeed holder. Mounts under the car using existing underbody mounts. No drilling. I’m pleased w it.

3. one4torque

one4torque F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

May 20, 2018
    Houston
    Full Name:
    One4torque
    Pardon double post..... goofy pop ups on this site make nav challenging lol

4. AD170

AD170 Karting

Jul 18, 2014
    Contact Sto n Show. They have one that fits the 360. Around 100 bucks if I remember. I have one and it works great, no drilling.

Mimmo Blue likes this.
  5. Mimmo Blue

Mimmo Blue Formula Junior

Apr 17, 2018
    Stoney Creek, Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Dom
    I also bought the sto n show. Fits great uses existing screw locations that are for the under body panel. I filed in an extra both in the aluminum bars to get it to fit closer to the front bumper. It was about a 5 minute job.
    https://bigmikesperformanceparts.com

6. BrettC

BrettC Formula 3

Aug 13, 2012
    Calif
    Full Name:
    Brett
    I've never had an issue with the popo regarding no front plate, I figure if I get a ticket I'll use 3m tape, get it signed off and remove....but I usually beg forgiveness rather than ask permission. Cheers!

7. MJGinTX

MJGinTX Karting

Mar 30, 2019
    Noblesville, IN
    I have the Carbonio for my 430. Works great - although to be honest I don’t have it attached.

I keep it in the frunk - if I were to get pulled over I would state that it was taken off during the recent detailing and forgot to reattach. Then would take it out and attach it, showing them that I have it.

So far, I have had no issues and have kept the front of my 430 perfect with no ugly plate to obstruct the view of the car.

Hope this helps.

8. MaranelloDave

MaranelloDave Formula 3

Apr 27, 2010
    LA
    Full Name:
    Dave
    Sto n Show. Simple, inexpensive, no need to drill any holes or make other changes to the car, and installs/removes in seconds.

Mimmo Blue likes this.
  9. I'm 360 Canuck

I'm 360 Canuck Formula 3

Nov 21, 2015
    Ontario, The Real One in Canada
    Full Name:
    Lars!
    3m exterior Velcro.
    Holding for 3 years now.
    No idea what would happen if I tried to pull off the bumper side Velcro though.