New tactics from Hamilton in future ? | Page 8 | FerrariChat

New tactics from Hamilton in future ?

Discussion in 'F1' started by william, Sep 11, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Nortonious

Nortonious Formula 3

Sep 20, 2018
    TX
    #176 Nortonious, Oct 15, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2019
    try again. I told you where to find the answer you claim to seek. I'm not here to repeat myself at your behest and I'm trying to avoid yet another thread derailed by ham-fans in defense of their favorite. Is that clear enough for you?

Now on a more race-related note, perhaps you or someone else would like to comment on LH "tactics" and whether he may dial them back a bit with the WDC nearly clinched? Its unlikely of course, but a LH DNF in Mexico would suddenly tighten things up, give Bot some life.

stavura and daytona355 like this.
  2. Terra

Terra F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 16, 2004
    Why the snarkiness?

Or you just an unadulterated Hamilton hater?

william likes this.
  3. Nortonious

Nortonious Formula 3

Sep 20, 2018
    TX
    Oh good Lord. I guess you don't want to discuss racing "tactics" and such.

And you mischaracterize MY words as "sidestepping, circuitous and obfuscating" (with a "snarkiness" chaser). This is rich.

kes7u and daytona355 like this.
  4. I'm 360 Canuck

I'm 360 Canuck Formula 3

Nov 21, 2015
    Ontario, The Real One in Canada
    Full Name:
    Lars!
    Iirc, it was part of his dads license plate number when he was a kid or something along those lines.

5. I'm 360 Canuck

I'm 360 Canuck Formula 3

Nov 21, 2015
    Full Name:
    Lars!
    Ricci....right....
    Image Unavailable, Please Login
    You have actually watched a race in 2019, right?

Attached Files:

6. Nortonious

Nortonious Formula 3

Sep 20, 2018
    TX
    Have you? If you're gonna sling spears based on old posts, you had better get the timing and context right. I made my post just a couple of weeks after an unusually strong 4-5 finish by Renault in Monza. Ricci finishing 4th. But yes, Ricci and Renault are struggling.

daytona355 likes this.
  7. I'm 360 Canuck

I'm 360 Canuck Formula 3

Nov 21, 2015
    Full Name:
    Lars!
    Lol...don’t get your panties in a bunch. Some jokes are just jokes....not “spears”.

8. Ferrari 308 GTB

Ferrari 308 GTB F1 Veteran

Feb 21, 2015
    Tropical
    Yep.They had a pretty crappy vauxhall cavalier as a tow car for the Kart.

9. Nortonious

Nortonious Formula 3

Sep 20, 2018
    TX
    Oh that was humor! Well then get funnier you hoser.

(Ummm, hey mods, I can say that since he's talking about my panties right?)

But be truthful, you had forgotten about Ricci coming in 4th at Monza hadn't you? Because I had to scratch my brain for a moment to remember it and why I made that comment about Ricci possibly competing better.

daytona355 likes this.
  10. daytona355

daytona355 F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak

No, it’s because Elton is a tool and he doesn’t deserve even one of his titles, all of which were gifted to him by either stewards or the car advantage Mercedes have had built in since 2014 and protected by the FIA and Liberty, who have stepped in to thwart any semblance of a challenge each year until of course Mercedes have scored enough points that it doesn’t matter. That’s why

kes7u, fil and Nortonious like this.
  11. daytona355

daytona355 F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    its Great to see Eltons new tactics of showing that without a car advantage, he hasn’t an answer even to vettel, let alone anyone else. Makes it absolutely crystal that with no car advantage, Elton is just another driver, nothing great at all.... looks very much like he was flattered by being team leader with the absolute best car, just like all tifosi have been saying for years. If this keeps up, lots of people here will soon be off to hide their faces after all the ******** they’ve spouted over the years, can’t wait, we will be able to have sensible ******** free conversation again when he goes back to being a loser

fil, Nortonious and stavura like this.