Still, Not 1 Ferrari | FerrariChat

Still, Not 1 Ferrari

Discussion in 'General Automotive Discussion' started by msdesignltd, Oct 12, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. msdesignltd

msdesignltd F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 17, 2003
    NYC. / E. Hampton
    Full Name:
    Michael
    Well Maybe 1 308

2. BMW.SauberF1Team

BMW.SauberF1Team F1 World Champ

Dec 4, 2004
    His custom projects are always my favorite to see featured on his own YouTube channel. I always like the built not bought stuff. Very cool stuff. Hope one day it is all put on public display for people to see and appreciate...I don't know anyone well enough to get a private tour.

3. rob

rob F1 Rookie

May 22, 2002
    Vt
    I read somewhere that the 308 belonged to his mechanic Bernard I don't think it is Jay's. He has featured quite a few segments on his show that feature Ferrari's mostly David Lee's cars.
    I wonder if he is still adding cars or if he has everything he wants I don't think he ever sells any.

4. Ray G

Ray G Formula 3

Sep 8, 2005
    Newport, RI
    I was actually just there this weekend. The 308 belongs to an employee. He doesn't have one Ferrari.

5. boxerman

boxerman F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

May 27, 2004
    FL
    Full Name:
    Sean
    The reason is Ferrari brand image is too poseur hey look at me I’m successful can’t really drive.

Thanks to Ferrari’s marketing attempts to alienate core enthusiasts there are any number of other good and comparable choices.