1990 TR Part Diagram Catalog | FerrariChat

1990 TR Part Diagram Catalog

Discussion in 'Boxers/TR/M' started by 1RedHead, Oct 9, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 1RedHead

1RedHead Rookie

Sep 2, 2019
    Mexico City / NC USA
    Full Name:
    Chris M
    For those that may be interested, I painfully created and entire parts catalog for the '90 TR. This includes all of the diagrams along with the part numbers. I made two versions of the catalog. One for normal printing or viewing and then a second designed for a coil binding print. For the print version, I added a few "filler" pages where necessary so you can always view the diagram on the top and then the part numbers and description on the bottom page.

The printed catalog is 190 pages. I found an online print service that can print and create the catalog for only $9.20 (USD) which is a bargain based upon the number of pages. Staples print service was $110 to print and create the same book. The company that I used ships internationally with very quick delivery. Shipping to me in Singapore was only $9.00. If anyone is interested in having a print version made, send me a PM and I can give you the link to my published file where you can order it direct. Here are a few pictures.

The view PDF file is too large to upload here as well. If you would like a copy of it, just PM me your email
    address and I will send you the file.

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

curtisc63 and Prova85 like this.
  2. 1RedHead

1RedHead Rookie

Sep 2, 2019
    Mexico City / NC USA
    Full Name:
    Chris M
    Natkingcolebasket69 likes this.
  3. xplodee

xplodee Formula 3

Jan 3, 2017
    Allentown, PA
    Full Name:
    Tim
    I’m very interested! Nice work!

4. vincenzo

vincenzo F1 Rookie

Nov 2, 2003
    Thanks again!
    Great job, much appreciated.

5. 1RedHead

1RedHead Rookie

Sep 2, 2019
    Mexico City / NC USA
    Full Name:
    Chris M
    I was able to upload the formatted print version so that anyone can download it and take it to a local print shop. I have also included the link to Lulu.com which already has the print file formatted with the coil binding and front and back cover as well. The printed version should make for a great shop reference book as necessary. Do with it as you please!

Formatted Print Version PDF if you want to have a local printer create a binder for you.
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1YZhp3XIw08114VEGa_z5mu0tdb_n1Giv

Link to the already published print version if you want to use Lulu and have it shipped to you. For $9.20 (USD) and almost 200 pages, with coil binding and cover, makes it pretty painless if you want a printed copy. The filler pages ensure that you always have the diagram on the top with the parts list on the bottom. Make for easy reference.

http://www.lulu.com/shop/c-matherly/1990-testarossa-parts-diagrams/paperback/product-24275626.html

6. vincenzo

vincenzo F1 Rookie

Nov 2, 2003
    LULU10 gets you 10% off.

7. turbo-joe

turbo-joe F1 Veteran

Apr 6, 2008
    southwest germany and thailand
    Full Name:
    romano schwabel
    lulu.com charges 8,09 €
    AFAIK the parts cataloge has a copy right?

8. Natkingcolebasket69

Natkingcolebasket69 F1 World Champ

1RedHead likes this.
  9. versamil

versamil Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 28, 2013
    Gaston, Oregon
    Full Name:
    Brian Healy
    I just received my copy today. WOW- fantastic job, quality is first rate and the price was phenomenally cheap .Appreciate the effort this must have taken.

1RedHead likes this.
  10. vincenzo

vincenzo F1 Rookie

Nov 2, 2003
    Thanks Chris!

The text and diagrams came out crystal clear and in a great format. Both you and Lulu did a great job. Soooooo glad I didn’t take it to a local print service!

Thanks again, much appreciated.

Image Unavailable, Please Login

1RedHead likes this.