For Sale - Sold! 2018 Porsche 911 GT3 Touring Package | FerrariChat

For Sale Sold! 2018 Porsche 911 GT3 Touring Package

Discussion in 'Cars' started by M. Brandon Motorcars, Sep 30, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. M. Brandon Motorcars

Sponsor

Sep 4, 2007
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Michael Foertsch
    #1 M. Brandon Motorcars, Sep 30, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2019
    2018 Porsche 911 GT3 Touring Package
    Sold!

https://mbrandonmotorcars.com/2018-porsche-911-gt3-touring-js177180

Image Unavailable, Please Login

VIN::WP0AC2A98JS177180 (click for Carfax report)

Many more photos can be found on my website: https://mbrandonmotorcars.com/2018-porsche-911-gt3-touring-js177180
    • Jet Black Metallic exterior / Black interior
    • Only 2400 miles
    • One owner
    • Carbon fiber fixed back bucket seats
    • 6-speed manual transmission
    • In essentially as-new condition
    The Porsche 911 GT3 has certainly cemented its status as one of, if not the most, desirable track-ready sports cars ever made. Based on the iconic Porsche 911, the GT3’s 4.0 liter flat-6 engine, making 500 horsepower and 339 lb-ft of torque, revs to an astounding redline of 9,000 RPM. All areas of the 911 were similarly “tuned up”: the adjustable suspension setup, massive brakes, Porsche’s torque vectoring system, mechanical limited-slip rear differential, and a lighter weight, resulting in a devastatingly capable street-legal track car.

However, due to the success of the very limited 911R of 2016, which paired a bespoke 6-speed manual transmission to the GT3 engine as well as suspension more tuned for street driving, while losing the large rear wing and adding some special cosmetic touches, Porsche wanted to continue a winning formula. Thus, the GT3 Touring Package was born. Using the same 6-speed manual transmission and suspension setup from the 911R, deleting the GT3’s large rear wing, and exchanging the GT3’s Alcantara interior trim for leather, the GT3 Touring offers what essentially amounts to a 911R at a greatly reduced price.

This particular 2018 Porsche 911 GT3 Touring is being offered on consignment by its first and only owner, having covered only 2400 miles and in essentially as-new condition with a clean Carfax. Utterly stunning in its Jet Black Metallic exterior paint over a Black interior, it features inarguably the most important option for a GT3 Touring: the carbon fiber fixed back bucket seats with cloth center inserts. Subtle red stitching on the full leather interior along with darker accents complement the sinister black appearance and black finished wheels. And, as you would expect, all accessories and keys are present with this GT3 Touring, including its original window sticker and all records.

Now that the 992-series Porsche 911 has been released, we are a few years off from the next GT3, and who knows if Porsche will continue the magic formula of the GT3 Touring. Regardless, there is a definite specialness to these 991-era GT3 Touring cars, and the market recognizes this, given how well the values of the GT3 Touring have held up. If you are looking for a GT3 Touring in arguably the best color combination, with the fixed back seats, in virtually as-new condition with no stories, and priced very aggressively, I would love to talk to you further. Please contact me at [email protected] or 832-617-0494.

RWP137, tfazio, BOKE and 2 others like this.
  2. dsevo

dsevo Formula Junior

May 7, 2007
    Flower Mound, TX
    Full Name:
    Dustin
  3. M. Brandon Motorcars

Sponsor

Sep 4, 2007
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Michael Foertsch
  4. ChadR

ChadR Karting

Jun 19, 2019
    Central Florida
    Full Name:
    Taj B
    Sweet, I'd love how this would look with a 1995-1997 type turbo wing.

5. absent

absent F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Nov 2, 2003
    illinois
    Full Name:
    mark k.
    Love, love this car, perfect spec for me, I keep coming back to this ad, I would never pay over sticker for anything, always turns to be a bad idea in the end but in this case it really doesn't bother me so much.
    I need to get rid of Lusso first before getting anymore cars though.
    Could you please remove this ad?
    Please?
    I don't want to keep coming back to it over and over again........

WJC likes this.
  6. M. Brandon Motorcars

Sponsor

Sep 4, 2007
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Michael Foertsch
    absent, I’ll help you out. Pending sale!

BOKE and Thecadster like this.
  7. M. Brandon Motorcars

Sponsor

Sep 4, 2007
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Michael Foertsch