Private dealer 512 | FerrariChat

Private dealer 512

Discussion in 'Arizona & New Mexico' started by vroom, Sep 18, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. vroom

vroom Karting

Sep 9, 2007
    Pasadena
    Anyone have any experience with certified Benz and Bimmer? They have a 512 TR for sale.

2. Ingenere

Ingenere F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Dec 11, 2001
    On the Limit
    Full Name:
    Dino
    They are a used car lot that mainly handles..........(wait for it)............ MB & BMW! It is definitely not a high line exotic dealer, but you never know. They may have a gem.

synchro likes this.
  3. synchro

synchro F1 Veteran

Feb 14, 2005
    CHNDLR
    Full Name:
    Scott
    Berrin of this same outfit called and made a low ball offer when I was selling my GT4. Their offer made me think they needed a $20k profit spread on a $90k car

Are TRs still at their asking price of $180k? That seems high but I haven't followed them since the prices receded

4. vroom

vroom Karting

Sep 9, 2007
    Pasadena
    I think everything is pulling back in price. Thanks

RWP137 likes this.
  5. RWP137

RWP137 Formula 3

Apr 29, 2013
    AZ
    Full Name:
    Rick
    I saw that TR in person while there looking at another car. Imo the car was mint. The guy told me it was a one owner car from Tucson.

$180k is actually a good price for a 512TR, especially for a car that nice and relatively low miles. However, the car market seems to be really pulling back as mentioned above.

6. agup48

agup48 Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 15, 2006
    Phoenix
    Full Name:
    AG
    My aunt bought a Mercedes from them. They have always had sports cars and a few exotics in their dealership for years now.