Any reviews on Pocono Sporstcar in Shoholo Pa ? | FerrariChat

Any reviews on Pocono Sporstcar in Shoholo Pa ?

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by afwrench, Sep 26, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. afwrench

afwrench Formula Junior

Nov 24, 2004
    NY
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Anyone have experience with this shop? Mike

2. italiancars

italiancars F1 Rookie

Apr 18, 2004
    Hershey, PA
    Yes, Jim and the team are great. Read his bio.

3. SLOT RACER

SLOT RACER Karting

Oct 20, 2004
    Westchester Cnty, NY
    Full Name:
    Rich A.
    Jim is great to work with ! He's been working on my Testarossa for several years and also did a major on it and a recent caliper rebuild all-around. Prior to using Jim I was using a well known shop in the tri-state area and after several return visits and frustration Jim was recommended by someone here on the ferrarichat. He's also very generous with his time if you need to be walked through on the phone if your trying to get a problem sorted out yourself if it's not a major repair that requires you sending him the car. Depending on the cars you have I would check with him what he specializes in. He was a tech working for Ferrari prepping the Testarossa's when they were being imported into the states so that's why I decided to call him because of his knowledge of this particular model and what I needed to be sorted out at the time. Car's been running great with no issues since he's been working on it. He's a pleasure to work with.

Bill P. likes this.