For Sale - 1991 Porsche 911 Carrera 2 | FerrariChat

For Sale 1991 Porsche 911 Carrera 2

Discussion in 'Cars' started by M. Brandon Motorcars, Sep 25, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. M. Brandon Motorcars

Sponsor

Sep 4, 2007
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Michael Foertsch
    #1 M. Brandon Motorcars, Sep 25, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2020
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

1991 Porsche 911 Carrera 2

Sold

https://mbrandonmotorcars.com/1991-porsche-911-carrera-2-ms410883
    • Guards Red / Cashmere Beige
    • 31,000 miles
    • 5-speed manual transmission
    • 100% original paint and interior
    • Original engine and transmission
    • Fully mechanically sorted, needs nothing
    • Extremely desirable 964 C2 manual transmission car
    • Investment grade in all aspects
    I have known this 1991 Porsche 911 Carrera 2 for many years. I purchased this car for my own private collection about six years ago, and sold it four years ago to make room for another purchase. That owner enjoyed the car for the past four years, storing the car in our storage facility and driving it periodically. It has now returned to my dealership, and is better than ever.

I originally bought this car because I wanted the finest example of a 964 that I could find, and it had to be a Carrera 2 with a manual transmission. The fact that it was in my favorite color scheme of Guards Red over Cashmere Beige was simply a bonus. The external paint is 100% original, as verified by a paint meter, and shines beautifully. The interior is in the same virtually flawless condition, still exhibiting that wonderful Porsche leather smell. Everything electrical and mechanical is in perfect working order. Even the undercarriage shows lots of evidence of the original “cosmoline” coating. Needless to say, all maintenance is up to date, and the car needs absolutely nothing.

If you are looking for one of the finest examples in the world of a Porsche 964, here it is. Over the past few years, the 964 has finally become appreciated for the wonderful car that it is, with prices in parity with or even exceeding the later 993 models. With the look of the original 911, but with the updated engine, suspension, and mechanicals of the later air-cooled cars, the 964 is the sweet spot of the air-cooled 911 models. I look forward to discussing this investment quality Porsche with you. For more information, please contact Michael Foertsch at [email protected] or 832-617-0494.

More photos can be found on my website: https://mbrandonmotorcars.com/1991-porsche-911-carrera-2-ms410883

RyanFoH, GuyIncognito and JoeTSI like this.
  2. M. Brandon Motorcars

Sponsor

Sep 4, 2007
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Michael Foertsch
    Just drove this today. If you are looking for an investment-grade 964 C2 manual for frankly a very reasonable price, this is the one. Feel free to look at the comps out there; many other cars on the market with much higher mileage, paintwork, etc. for similar money.