The FABSPEED shop that Saves the day | FerrariChat

The FABSPEED shop that Saves the day

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by I FLV, Sep 13, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. I FLV

I FLV Rookie

Apr 4, 2018
    aberdeen
    Full Name:
    David Officer
    Hello all

After a recent trip to Philadelphia, I sent a email and enquired If I could undertake a FABSPEED motorsport shop tour at their Fort Washington shop

The reply from Phillip Janssen made sure I would be dropping in past for a saved day from shopping with the wife at the close by King Of Prussia mall. ( largest mall in America) Phillip was the perfect host and gave me the full workshop tour. It was fantastic to see where and how my recent purchased F430 spider headers had been manufactured. I was amazed what they carry out at the shop, for a range of Ferrari’s and other super cars. The quality of the fabrication , QC and warranty was second to none.

I did my shopping and viewing of You tube clips on the internet before I made my decision ( being a Scots man it’s in my blood) before I purchased my headers from Fabspeed. Their was other headers on the market but the outstanding noise, performance and warranty form their headers made me decide on them and boy did it make me one happy F430 owner.

If you haven’t made the change yet on your F430 headers or any other Ferrari parts
    I suggest you give Fabspeed a call as I can’t fault them for their performance and price they are fantastic.

many thanks again to Phillip and his team you certainly made me one happy man and made it the exhaust shop that saved the day.

Regard

Dave Officer

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

VAF84 likes this.
  2. Fabspeed Motorsport

Sponsor

Feb 5, 2009
    Fort Washington, PA
    Full Name:
    John S
    Hey David,
    Thank for stopping by. It was a great visit glad we could make the timing work! It was great to meet you.