New tactics from Hamilton in future ? | Page 3 | FerrariChat

New tactics from Hamilton in future ?

Discussion in 'F1' started by william, Sep 11, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ATBNM3

ATBNM3 Formula 3

Nov 17, 2003
    Sunny Isles
    Full Name:
    Don Jackson II
    More like Hamilton did have to move to avoid Leclerc and possibly sending them both out of the race with the addition of Leclerc being penalized but he drove with his head and thought about the WDC ramifications like he normally does.

Mark(study) and william like this.
  2. ATBNM3

ATBNM3 Formula 3

Nov 17, 2003
    Sunny Isles
    Full Name:
    Don Jackson II
    Hamilton is a GOAT same with Schumi. He'll win his 6x WDC this year and go after his 7 next. These are facts.

I just checked the F1 website and yes Hamilton did win in Canada.

Mark(study) and william like this.
  3. william

william Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 3, 2006
    It just irritates the tifosi that Vettel was penalised in Canada and lost the race..

But, eh, that was the stewards' décisions and nothing to do with Hamilton.

bmwracer and ATBNM3 like this.
  4. daytona355

daytona355 F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    If you don’t like us so much, why try to talk to us every day then?

Hamilton is a prick, plain and simple, and his win rate is only inflated by the Mercedes he is in, FACT. His fans don’t like that, and will try to tell us any old ******** to pretend otherwise.

VPX, John_K_348, stavura and 2 others like this.
  5. ATBNM3

ATBNM3 Formula 3

Nov 17, 2003
    Sunny Isles
    Full Name:
    Don Jackson II
    That's opinionated hyperbole

You failed to understand they everything that you say about Hamilton can also be said about Schumacher.

bmwracer and Mark(study) like this.
  6. william

william Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 3, 2006
    No way !!! You cannot compare those 2.

Schumacher is the only driver in F1 history to have been disqualified from the championship after he deliberately rammed another competitor.

Hamilton never stoop that low.

ATBNM3 likes this.
  7. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Awwww.... cute, pretending Elton is a patch on Schumi...... so sweet

Forza Ferrari, oh, and quit ganging up on me, it’s bullying

VPX and fil like this.
  8. WPOZZZ

WPOZZZ F1 Veteran

Aug 22, 2012
    Honolulu, HI
    Hey Sid, I think you forgot that I like Ham, too! lol However, I interpret Ham's statement in that he'll be ready for Lec next time. i.e. He didn't think Lec had it in him, and caught him off guard. Ham knows Max has it in him, so usually gives him a wide berth.

ATBNM3 and 375+ like this.
  9. TonyL

TonyL F1 Rookie

Sep 27, 2007
    Norfolk - UK
    Full Name:
    Tony
    The post should be re-titled Old tactics by Lewis Hamilton exposed

Call me cynical but who in their right mind would overtake on the right when he wanted to turn into a fast approaching left hand corner, it was a nano second decision by LH to drive [partially] off the track to give the illusion he was forced off the track. It didn't work despite his millisecond radio call after that he wasn't given any room. 10/10 for speed of thought and 10/10 for being devious.

If the stewards decision stamps out this sort of behaviour then so be it, personally they should ban all car to pit radio transmissions [except Kimi Raikonnen] and that would solve the whingeing overnight.

stavura, furoni, fil and 1 other person like this.
  10. Mark(study)

Mark(study) F1 Veteran

Oct 13, 2001
    Clearwater, FL
    Full Name:
    Mark
    #60 Mark(study), Sep 15, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2019
    LOL, that is the first time I've heard exposing someone's argument to facts in the record book called bullying. It borders on "intervention"? yes, but bullying? no. I have learned that some sports fans do not live in a world of facts, their passion is stronger than reality. If you know this about a person you can give them a wider berth when it comes to their contributions on a public forum.

For example - "Disclaimer F1 forum: Only Ferrari matters to me, not any other team or driver." Translation - facts be damned?

ATBNM3 likes this.
  11. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    I have a totally different opinion to you, yours is wrong, mine is right.

The bullying reference is obviously because one of you Elton lovers tried to get me banned for bullying when I said I wouldn’t go trawling the internet for him, what’s good for the goose is good for the gander. There’s now three of you picking at one of me- ergo - bullying me

Forza Ferrari..... the only racing team and car marque that matters. Italia forever It’s easier to apologise than it is to ask permission

fil likes this.
  12. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    No worries mate, but he’s no schumi!

Forza Ferrari..... the only racing team and car marque that matters. Italia forever It’s easier to apologise than it is to ask permission

13. ATBNM3

ATBNM3 Formula 3

Nov 17, 2003
    Sunny Isles
    Full Name:
    Don Jackson II
    By the end of Hamilton's career he might be proven to be better than Schumi. More wins, more poles, same amount of WDC's possibly more... 7,8, or even possibly 9.

14. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Stats wise, but he is not a patch on schumi the man or driver.

Why come here solely to follow me around every thread in the forum trying to denigrate the greatest driver ever to pilot a Ferrari like a lovesick puppy

I’m afraid I’m not into it mate, find someone else to troll

Marco Polo, fil, Jeronimo GTO and 3 others like this.
  15. ATBNM3

ATBNM3 Formula 3

Nov 17, 2003
    Sunny Isles
    Full Name:
    Don Jackson II
    I comment to add facts to your hyperbole... stats wise he's within hairs width of Schumi. 11 races and 2 WDC's then he's tided and with less season's under his belt.

I doubt understand why you denigrate one of the great to ever grace F1 just watch and enjoy one of the best drivers in history go after all the records. We're might not see this again in our lifetime.

ktu likes this.
  16. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    I saw Schumi do it.... his are the records that matter. Elton is just a lucky chump in the most successful car ever built, that’s it. If you can’t see that, then you really are missing the point.

Marco Polo, jmillard308, fil and 4 others like this.
  17. furoni

furoni F1 World Champ

Jun 6, 2011
    Vila Verde
    Full Name:
    Pedro Braga Soares
    I'm sorry you still NEED someone to tell you who has won a race, i personaly figured it out myself many years ago but i understnad it can be tricky at times, when i started to watch f.1, i was about 4 years old, and i had a black and white tv, so my brother who was 10, explained me things and told me the results! You shouldn't really trust everything people tell you, take Alonso for example, the FIA also states he won Singapore 2008 but we all know he actually cheated, so it wasn't really a win....just like Elton's first title, he may have the cup home, but he didn't win it (except in his own mind and his fanboys). So i guess Elton fans are probably used to win things without actually winning them, i get it, but that doesn't make it real, and Hamilton did not win in Canadá, no matter what anyone says.

18. furoni

furoni F1 World Champ

Jun 6, 2011
    Vila Verde
    Full Name:
    Pedro Braga Soares
    Your right Williams, you definitly cannot compare Michael and crapilton, the first one was one of the very, very best drivers the world has ever seen, the second is just another good driver in a much beter car then the rest.....

stavura, fil and daytona355 like this.
  19. furoni

furoni F1 World Champ

Jun 6, 2011
    Vila Verde
    Full Name:
    Pedro Braga Soares
    Elton always resorted to this sort of cheating, he had the full backing of some british stewards...remenber the Kimi stunt at spa? he un porpuse made contact with Kimi in order to cut the chinae..but that time around his bussyes weren't there and it backfired, he later did the same in Monza, first chicane against massa, and they let it slide.....he does it all the time, when he can't do it, he cheats, searchs contact in order to justify cutting corners or try and penalize others...remenber melbourne and trully?

VPX, stavura, fil and 2 others like this.
  20. Flavio_C

Flavio_C Formula 3
    BANNED

Sep 7, 2012
    Insubria
    ATBNM3 likes this.
  21. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Just been sick. Glad it’s just a joke as confirmed by the boy himself

VPX, stavura and fil like this.
  22. furoni

furoni F1 World Champ

Jun 6, 2011
    Vila Verde
    Full Name:
    Pedro Braga Soares
    Is that a racoon in a Ferrari overall?

daytona355 and fil like this.
  23. SimCity3

SimCity3 F1 Rookie

No doubt, but it will hardly be a massive feat of achievement.
    In that Mercedes he should already be on 7 x WDC's.

Bottas offers little competition.

VPX, stavura, furoni and 2 others like this.
  24. Flavio_C

Flavio_C Formula 3
    BANNED

Sep 7, 2012
    Insubria
    Maybe a racoon, but a fast one that don't commit mistakes. ;) Vettel on the other hand... :oops:

ATBNM3 likes this.
  25. ATBNM3

ATBNM3 Formula 3

Nov 17, 2003
    Sunny Isles
    Full Name:
    Don Jackson II
    Engine failures happen.

John_K_348 likes this.