458 - Friend selling clean white 458 - Coming soon in Houston, TX | FerrariChat

458 Friend selling clean white 458 - Coming soon in Houston, TX

Discussion in '458 Italia/488/F8' started by VAF84, Sep 9, 2019.

Tags:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. VAF84

VAF84 Formula 3

I'm not sure if this is the place for this post or not, so mods please feel free to move as necessary. I'm not selling the car, my friend is. However, this is just a post to vouch for for his 2010 458. I'll see if I can post a VIN they load it to the site. I know how hard it is to figure out who owned what, and if anyone has a history on a vehicle, especially if it's at a dealer. His will be sold through Expo Motorcars in Houston. He just dropped it off today, so it should be up in a few days. It's a no story, low mileage car, which I think they've agreed to price just under $160k. He's the second owner. I want to say mileage is around 11k. White, two tone black/tan interior (diamond stitching), front lift, otherwise basic options. Car was always garaged and tendered. Any and all work/servicing during his ownership has been done by Ferrari of Houston, and Sphere Motorsports to my knowledge.

In all honesty, I'm this close to buying it from him. He said he'd wait for me to sell my F430 if I wanted to go that route. Unfortunately, I'm not sure the timing is right, not to mention I don't know how long it would take to sell my silver F430 (it's not resale red); otherwise I'd jump all over it.

Point is, it's a car I'd buy with confidence. I'd would just like to see a fellow Fchatter who will appreciate a 458 with few owners and no issues to be the one to purchase the vehicle. Which also means, I may have a shot at buying it from the next buyer once I know I am ready for it :) .

2. VAF84

VAF84 Formula 3

Well, as a follow up, my friend listed his 458 at Houston dealership on Wednesday, and it sold today sticker price which was $159,000. He had two backup offers that were working on financing. I've attached the options list. It was two owners and documented. Someone got an excellent deal, hope it was an Fchatter.

Anyway, posted this since people are always asking what the 458 market looks like, and this goes to show that good clean car at the right price can sell practically overnight.

Image Unavailable, Please Login

ryalex likes this.