Countdown til Sid (and Belgian GP) | Page 14 | FerrariChat

Countdown til Sid (and Belgian GP)

Discussion in 'F1' started by Nortonious, Aug 6, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Ferrari 308 GTB

Ferrari 308 GTB F1 Veteran

Feb 21, 2015
    Tropical
    Message from William

[​IMG]

vinuneuro, stavura, of2worlds and 3 others like this.
  2. Jeronimo GTO

Jeronimo GTO Formula 3

May 15, 2010
    daytona355, Nortonious and Isobel like this.
  3. Nortonious

Nortonious Formula 3

Sep 20, 2018
    TX
    Perfect, I was hoping someone would back me up. I saw the Smashing Pumpkins in Austin at La Zona Rosa once upon a time (lets just say it was well before their Siamese Dream album).

But still, I think the young lass may have self-esteem issues with which Sid may help.

4. Smyrna355Spider

Smyrna355Spider F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Feb 9, 2008
    In my Garage
    Full Name:
    Scott
    Welcome back Sid !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DF1, stavura, daytona355 and 6 others like this.
  5. daytona355

daytona355 F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Firstly - RIP Anthoine - a certain prospect of the future, and secondly.....well, you know what I wanted to say.. (no spoiler here, move along). Thirdly, dont let the door hit you on the ass Piere - I knew it in June, bye bye baby, but the Albon promotion - not sure it will be the max effect like before, but nice try Helmet!

Wow.... what a thread. Thank you so much everyone involved for this. Sometimes I almost believed the mods when they claim my posts are hated by the majority of fchat, and that I’m despised by everyone here. Sorry chaps, It’s just you and the Elton fans - as it should be then!

I may be able to post the odd bit of entertainment occasionally, but you chaps here that posted in this thread are awesome. You all know how to take a joke, how to make them, and enjoy having a giggle.... which to me, is what fchat it about. I log in to enjoy talking about Ferrari’s, the people around in Ferrari world, the experiences of people that are a little like me and love Ferrari, and celebrate when we win, or commiserate when we don’t (in F1, a lot more of the latter).

Seeing all the wonderful photos of Ferrari past and present is amazing itself, and to know it was my ban that inspired it is too much! I expected no one to give a damn I wasn’t around, and to be honest, had almost had a gutsful of being banned for ******** reasons while people that post offensive or slanderous rubbish get no sanction whatsoever.

Well, despite how famous it makes me, being the first and only person ever banned from a forum for wanting to keep an eye on the posts of someone that slanders me at every opportunity, and for having a serious illness and not wanting to publish the hospital notes, I can’t help but think that this latest ban was the most ridiculous since they banned furoni for posting the FIA-licenced photo of the Easter bunny. I suspect that despite the one or two humorous posts in the thread by them, the mods are a little taken aback by this thread.

To the Elton fans that keep telling us that it’s further proof that Elton is so great when his threads get so many numbers up on fchat.... guess that just makes me an f1 great then, cos last time I saw the numbers, this thread about me had over 10000 views and counting, and that’s more than many of the ‘Elton’ threads recently too! Woo hoo, I’m a star!

Now, I haven’t gotten around to reading through the whole thread yet, and studying the photos everyone has been so kind to post. While I was banned, I did drop by and try to keep up, but of course, if you can’t log in, you can’t see the vast majority of the photos and videos, and since most involve my favourite subject - young, dumb, anxiety riddled party girls - I think I should be providing them with a proper amount of study time as to do otherwise just wouldn’t be fair on them. As I’ve always said, strippers need love too.

While I was away, I was sure to keep up with people in F1, as they luckily/strangely didnt honour the ban fchat had issued, and spent many an evening funding college for selected students, and helping these young ladies to work through their daddy issues.

I took the opportunity to test drive a few McLarens while gone, but don’t worry, it would have been an addition, not a replacement, to the Ferrari, but I always fancied trying one of the newer cars out, as the only type I had driven was a very early one which I found very fast but a bit soulless. I have to say they are definitely building their own ‘personality’ now and the speed is still absolutely mind bending, but I find the looks a bit polarising, particularly the front end, which to me lets down the cars, looking a bit cheaper than it should, don’t know why. Then again, I’m a bit wierd, so it’s probably just me.

Once again, thanks every much for everyone involved with this thread, you certainly cheered me up after the shock of seeing this on my screen.

‘You have been banned for the following reason: https://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/posts/146748144/ You should put william on ignore or you will only invite more moderation. Your ban will be lifted on Sep 2, 2019.’

My final words have to be, and I can discuss it specifically because it is a specific ban...

(1) so if he says he has me on ignore, he doesn’t get moderated for attacking me as it will have been assumed it was just a coincidence I suppose?, so we should keep an eye on that
    (2) if that’s the case, you can assume I have him on ignore, then we are even. I only ever reacted to his posts, as we rarely post anything in common.
    (3) I did nothing wrong, he was the one calling people liars, which IS against the TOS as it’s an attack on a user, while there is no rule in the TOS stating I must put someone on ignore, but I was the one sanctioned... not sure that is very fair, is it?

Anyway.... we have this great thread to enjoy now, and I think the opinion of fchat tifosi has spoken. I intend to continue to post whatever information I can glean about F1 and the teams when I can, and discuss the topics of the day. I’ll stay the true tifosi I am, and I will vigorously defend our honour against all of our enemies, whether Mercedes or Renault, Elton or Maxine. If I can make a few laugh in the process, then that’s even better, as at least 90% of what I post is, believe it or not, written with humour/comedy/sarcastic wit in mind! Unfortunately I think my humour sometimes struggles to translate across the various countries that we all represent, which is not the intention.

Suffice to say.... Forza Ferrari, Forza Charles, Forza Sebastian...... Keep Fighting Michael.......

In encouragement for the scumbags currently kicking our asses (one result at a low downforce/high speed circuit notwithstanding) - Get stuffed Elton, **** off Toto, hope Mercedes break down or crash in every race for the rest of this season.....hehehehehe. IM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak

Looks like it was moderated before I got back.... no image and no active link bud.... damn shame, I’m sure it was a very heartfelt apology and wish to see me back and for me to get better.

Nortonious and Isobel like this.
  7. Isobel

Isobel F1 World Champ

Jun 30, 2007
    On a Wave's Chicane
    Full Name:
    Is, Izzy for Australians
    Welcome back Big Daddy ;).

zygomatic, fil, Jeronimo GTO and 2 others like this.
  8. Doncha think you'll cook it waiting three weeks? ;)

zygomatic, fil, Jeronimo GTO and 2 others like this.
  9. Nortonious

Nortonious Formula 3

Sep 20, 2018
    TX
    #339 Nortonious, Sep 2, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2019
    Welcome back!

I think you should have a 1 day credit towards any potential future banishments (it seems the one race ban turned out to be one race plus one day).

Forza Sid!

stavura, daytona355, fil and 2 others like this.
  10. DF1

DF1 Two Time F1 World Champ

Sid super cheers and welcome back!!! GO Charles !!!

daytona355, Jeronimo GTO and fil like this.
  11. DF1

DF1 Two Time F1 World Champ

daytona355 and Jeronimo GTO like this.
  12. Mark(study)

Mark(study) F1 Veteran

Oct 13, 2001
    Clearwater, FL
    Full Name:
    Mark
    Welcome back, with 200 points up for grabs, would love to hear your take on who is still in the race for this years championship? Who will be second? Third?

View attachment 2819733

Attached Files:

13. P.Singhof

P.Singhof F1 Rookie

Apr 19, 2006
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Full Name:
    Peter Singhof
    #343 P.Singhof, Sep 2, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2019
    SId, do yourself a favour and simply not answer that.... although it clearly has the sole purpose it is NOT worth to get a ban for it. Just see it as what it is, a real embarrassment....

stavura, Smyrna355Spider, Bas and 2 others like this.
  14. Jeronimo GTO

Jeronimo GTO Formula 3

May 15, 2010
  15. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Wellll now...........helloooooo ladies! How you doin? Need a daddy to pay for your ride home? Hehehehe

Forza Ferrari..... the only racing team and car marque that matters. Italia forever It’s easier to apologise than it is to ask permission

Jeronimo GTO likes this.
  16. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    I know, they missed me too, isn’t it sweet, they couldn’t wait to speak to me. Shows how much Fchat needs me to keep all factions happy! Heheheheheh

Suffice to say, the dumbest driver on the grid will clearly win it, the FIA and Merc are conspiring to ensure it, and who cares about second to 20th? **** Mercedes, team of cheats

Forza Ferrari.

Forza Ferrari..... the only racing team and car marque that matters. Italia forever It’s easier to apologise than it is to ask permission

Jeronimo GTO likes this.
  17. Natkingcolebasket69

Natkingcolebasket69 F1 World Champ

I hope did saw it all and enjoyed this thread!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

daytona355 and Jeronimo GTO like this.
  18. furoni

furoni F1 World Champ

Jun 6, 2011
    Vila Verde
    Full Name:
    Pedro Braga Soares
    Nice to see you Sidster...now let's kick some ass in Monza! ;)

daytona355, 375+ and Jeronimo GTO like this.
  19. 635CSI

635CSI F1 Rookie

Jun 26, 2013
    London UK
    Full Name:
    Graham
    Ciao Sid, great to have you back with a red win !

fil, daytona355, 375+ and 1 other person like this.
  20. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    I’m thinking if it means we win, I’d take a ban no problem, but there aren’t enough months in a season to be able to win enough!

VPX and fil like this.