Sold - My 3 Pedal 360 Modena For Sale - San Diego Area | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Sold My 3 Pedal 360 Modena For Sale - San Diego Area

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by cgfen, Aug 17, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Natkingcolebasket69

Natkingcolebasket69 F1 World Champ

I agree in the sell vs sit argument.
    Im a testarossa person ; for years they have sat and no one bought them so lots of ppl are now liquidating them on BAT. 6 this month! 6! That’s crazy, simply bc the asking price are crazy. That being said I sold trs on fchat recently for way more than BaT . I think the targeted audience yields better results

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. arizonaitalian

arizonaitalian F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Oct 29, 2010
    Wyoming
    We’ll have to agree to disagree then.

To be clear, I don’t have an opinion re BaT as a selling platform.

My only point remains that $76k for a 45k mile gated 360 is a good price.

(TR pricing has little to do with that and my view on f-chat classified has long been that it’s mostly where dreamers post their cars to sell for aspirational prices and they rarely sell here. Exceptions of course do occur, as in everything.)

RWP137, Red 27 and Ira Schwartz like this.
  3. Natkingcolebasket69

Natkingcolebasket69 F1 World Champ

Its not a bad price for sure; I think ultimately we are saying the same thing since there is a bat fee of like 5k, 81k is the final price, so I think that’s fair for a 360 model.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. RonH

RonH Formula 3

May 29, 2016
    Newport Coast, California
    Full Name:
    Ron H
    BaT is interesting and I am still trying to figure out the pricing and what is its sweet spot in terms of types of cars. There is a low mileage 08 non OTO 612 on there right now. My guess is that car should go for around $90K any where else. It will be interesting to see what it sells for and compare it to the 360 pricing.

5. gbutler

gbutler Formula Junior

Jun 9, 2005
    Charlotte, NC
    Full Name:
    Glenn Butler
    I have to agree with your view of ferrarichat classifieds! I would love to sell more cars to fchat members as I have lots of friends on this forum and gain a lot of knowledge from long-standing members - in short I truly believe this is the best place on the internet for Ferrari enthusiast. Yet something is missing on the sales side. I have sold 12 Ferrari’s in the last year, and only one of those sales was via Fchat! That includes 4 Testarossa’s - none found homes via Fchat. My most successful venue for advertising has so far been Hemmings

Charlie Hawkins likes this.
  6. cgfen

cgfen Formula Junior

Jun 1, 2015
    vista ca
    Thanks for the info regarding updating the status.

7. cgfen

cgfen Formula Junior

Jun 1, 2015
    vista ca
    I don't know if is "all the money", but the offer price exceeded by reserve by a few K so it is off to the next happy owner.
    Payment in this case was not an issue.

arizonaitalian and Red 27 like this.
  8. Tarek307

Tarek307 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 26, 2018
    Long Beach, CA & Alexandria,Egypt.
    Full Name:
    Tarek Salah
    I definitely disagree, this car should have sold for $85,000+ not just because i have one, but look at the past sales on BAT & other figures...42,000 is laughable, that is nothing and means the car is driven and maintained. Congrats to the seller he's happy with the sales price, but i am almost positive if he would have held out there was another 10k in it

9. newwurldmn

newwurldmn Karting

Jul 10, 2019
    Springfield, MA
    Full Name:
    J
    Here’s my take on miles. It’s the only thing you can’t fix. You can repair a panel. You can redo an interior. But you can’t undo miles. They are gone forever.

I bought a low mileage 360 and paid a lot for it. So I’m talking my book a little bit. But I also bought another exotic with pretty high miles and I now regret it even though the mileage is a non issue for that car.

Charlie Hawkins likes this.
  10. Nachtfalter

Nachtfalter Formula Junior

Feb 28, 2012
    So-Cal
    I hope he sold it to someone that is going to put another 45,000 miles on it. These are not investments and anybody that looks at them as such is a fool. You got good money for the car, move on with your life and be happy. :)