Sold - 2003 Ferrari 360 Spider Gated | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Sold 2003 Ferrari 360 Spider Gated

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by Graz, Jan 23, 2019.

Tags:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. GordonF355

GordonF355 Formula 3

Aug 13, 2005
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Full Name:
    Gordon
    that color is incredibly hard to sell. Not many people want a silver ferrari.

2. Graz

Graz Formula 3

Oct 15, 2012
    New Jersey and Florida
    Full Name:
    Graziano
    That’s nonsense. The car is sold in case you haven’t noticed. And how do you know the preferences of most people? Just silly.

19633500GT and F2003-GA like this.
  3. Robb

Robb Moderator
    Moderator Lifetime Rossa Owner

Feb 28, 2004
    Full Name:
    Robb
    My first Ferrari was silver (Argento Nurburgring) because I didn't want to be like everybody else with red. Great on the lines. Second one was yellow. Third one was blue, then black. Then finally a dark red.... still no Rosso Corsa.

This car is my favorite shade of silver with the Blu mixing throughout. I always thought of it as a light blue.

I tried to buy a Grigio alloy 360 coupe in spring but the car failed a ppi.

I think this is a great car and those seeking a bit more individuality will go for non-red colors.

It really depends on how the color suits the car’s lines.

Would I pay less for an Argento Nurburgring silver car, maybe. But this is Grigio alloy...

It looks great.

Robb

Graz likes this.
  4. Testarossa Lover

Testarossa Lover F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 31, 2006
    Newport Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Haig Barsamian
    Both of my Fcars been non read. Silver Testatrossa & Grigio Titanio F430. The love started with non-red.

Graz and Robb like this.
  5. BDubbs

BDubbs Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 9, 2019
    WA State
    Full Name:
    B Dubbs
    I don't think I'll own a red Ferrari, silver (all shades) looks amazing! Had I wanted a spider, this would have been the car. I think any silver Ferrari is very appealing, more so than the red's, they show the lines incredibly well, and look stunning in person.

Sent from my SM-N960U using FerrariChat.com mobile app

Robb likes this.
  6. tomconte

tomconte Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

May 15, 2010
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Tom Conte
    Apparently Pininfarina said silver is the best color to show off the lines of a Ferrari.

Gray Tom

aseweepay, Robb and Graz like this.
  7. aseweepay

aseweepay Formula Junior

Feb 1, 2004
    Mid-West
    Really ? Sounds like opinion being stated as fact...I have a 2003 grigio titanio 360 with red interior and already have people lined up that want to buy the car if I ever decide to sell....me personally, I think silver really shows the amazing lines of the car....
    Sent from my SM-G975U using FerrariChat.com mobile app

Robb likes this.