Hammy more than a bit butt-hurt over Hockenheim | Page 4 | FerrariChat

Hammy more than a bit butt-hurt over Hockenheim

Discussion in 'F1' started by pilotoCS, Aug 1, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. daytona355

daytona355 F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Exactly, but it’s ok on here apparently. You don’t consider my medication is personal to me? Maybe I should post up my MRI scan, or my most recent biopsy results? I’ve been banned for using the phrase ‘butthurt’ before as it was deemed too offensive a term. It’s in the damned thread title. This makes me laugh.

Who else here would expect to be treated like this?

2. Terra

Terra F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 16, 2004
    Is that akin to being “a low IQ individual?”

3. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    That’s great Igor, but why should I have to, lots of people on here know me well enough, including several moderators, and know what I’ve been through over the last few years. Can you imagine me getting away with having a swipe at someone on such a personal level? Im pretty sure my feet wouldn’t touch the ground.

You and everyone else knows that I like to have a laugh and joke, and frankly, Elton’s fans can say most things and I couldn’t give a damn, I have more self-confidence than I have any right to have, and I’m as shallow as a very very dry puddle, most things don’t get to me, and I enjoy a little to and fro, helps make the boring sport of f1 a little more exciting with the jousting and arguing that happens here. Struggling with illness, however, is just about the worst thing you can go through, because there is nothing you can do to stop it, no quick fixes, just endless pain, lack of sleep and missing out on stuff, and someone wants to take the piss out of it? ****ing outrageous mate, and I don’t owe the likes of willy a damn thing

Igor Ound likes this.
  4. P.Singhof

P.Singhof F1 Rookie

Apr 19, 2006
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Full Name:
    Peter Singhof
    So if Lewis cares about what people think who are so uneducated in F1 that they do not know that he won 5 WDC by now but only base their opinion on a single episode of a Netflix series he is even poorer than I thought...apart from the fact that I guess those people would not watch it anyway as they would fall asleep after seeing "cars" driving circles for more than five minutes
    As someone said before: Mercedes staged this race being title sponsor and wearing their "historic" outfit and having the special livery on the car and to their (and our) surprise they fell flat on their nose. And to come up with asking to remove that from the series is quit telling... all this talks about how the defeat makes them strong and how the love racing is just a lie... it is about marketing and in this case it went horribly wrong. So let's erase it and act like it never happened.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk

Ric, nsxrebel, stavura and 3 others like this.
  5. Mark(study)

Mark(study) F1 Veteran

Oct 13, 2001
    Clearwater, FL
    Full Name:
    Mark
    Butt-hurt is right, Lewis can have a cold or not have a cold but he’s still outclassing the field when it comes to his quest to become a 6 time world champion. So yes Lewis haters are butt-hurt to talk about anything “butt” the championship.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

william likes this.
  6. 375+

375+ F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 28, 2005
    +1 yep

daytona355 likes this.
  7. pilotoCS

pilotoCS F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

May 19, 2019
    The Capital of The United States of America
    Full Name:
    Willis
    I agree with this summation 100%. It's more than likely that will have prevailed come season's end. So why not show that the team and drivers have the ability to take their lumps as they (rarely) come and fight back the next round?

daytona355 likes this.
  8. P.Singhof

P.Singhof F1 Rookie

Apr 19, 2006
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Full Name:
    Peter Singhof
    And even Bottas is second... what does that say about the Mercedes???
    But LH44 can't differ between driver and car and their knowledge does not seem to exceed looking at the drivers standing...

Bas and daytona355 like this.
  9. P.Singhof

P.Singhof F1 Rookie

Apr 19, 2006
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Full Name:
    Peter Singhof
    Or simply allow Netflix to come back on one of the next races where the pendular swings the other way... but as said, they wanted to have this choreographed and their ballerinas fell on their nose... both of them

Bas, nsxrebel and daytona355 like this.
  10. 375+

375+ F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 28, 2005
    I think that we've discussed this topic to death, let's move on.

Bas, bmwracer and william like this.
  11. stavura

stavura Formula 3

Sep 1, 2016
    U.K
    Full Name:
    Harold Lounge
    Because there's a whole lot of fakery going on at Mercedes.

And one of the posts above says Elton wants to protect his brand image....... Im sorry but this guy ruins his own "brand image" every time he opens his mouth.

Bas, nsxrebel and daytona355 like this.
  12. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    I think Elton’s fans are kinda missing the point of this discussion..... it is a fact that Elton blocked the Netflix filming of him at the weekend, it is fact he did so due to being a little off-colour with illness. It is not up for debate whether or not this happened, it’s fact, it did.

It should be no surprise that Elton failing at something, or being so much of a diva, is treated with such hilarity on a predominantly Ferrari forum, regardless of the fact that some Elton fans, maybe some force india fans, even lance stroll fans, are also among our numbers.

To rise up and try to shout down everyone’s opinions unless they are of the ‘Elton is god, Elton is the best’ variety is really never going to get anyone anywhere. The more they do it, clearly, the more posts get posted, and the majority will always tend to be on the side of tifosi due to the imbalance in numbers of tifosi to other team supporters represented here.

It never ceases to amaze me that this simple fact of life comes as such a shock to people whose posts proclaim them all to be among the most clever and articulate gurus of F1, and holding more knowledge than anyone else in the world, ever.

While it will likely never happen, why can’t eltons fans understand how these nothing’s play out, and just have a thicker skin? We all have to listen to how our favourite drivers are ****, or slow, or has been, or whatever, and most of us take it with a pinch of salt, maybe even join in on the joke, because this is a sport, it isn’t life changing for any of us. Who really cares that much that they have to enforce their stilted opinions on others? I certainly dont care if anyone shares my opinion or not, that’s their mistake !

Bas, stavura and P.Singhof like this.
  13. Igor Ound

Igor Ound F1 Veteran

Sep 30, 2012
    The Horn
    Full Name:
    Igor Ound
    For what I understand he decided to block the content only after the race and his reenactment of Michael Jordan’s flu game went tits up

stavura, Ric, 375+ and 2 others like this.
  14. ylshih

ylshih Shogun Assassin
    Honorary Owner

Mar 21, 2004
    Northern CA
    Full Name:
    Yin
    #89 ylshih, Aug 2, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2019
    It's not a personal attack to question if someone is telling the truth or may be exaggerating. At the same time, as Paul Chua said, belittling a cancer victim is not something to be done lightly and almost always inappropriate, William could have found a more respectful way to question Sid's post that didn't give the presumption that it was a lie.

Because of that, Sid's response to William, which might normally earn a sanction, is in fact given a pass as a justifiably indignant response to an inappropriately framed accusation.

Saying Lewis was "butt-hurt" doesn't violate any rules about how users should interact. Saying the Lewis haters here are "butt-hurt" does. 30-day thread ban.

stavura, nsxrebel and daytona355 like this.
  15. paulchua

paulchua Cat Herder
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 1, 2013
    Menlo Park, CA
    Full Name:
    Paul Chua
    It's definitely personal, but since you already stated you have cancer, posting a picture of a prescription cancer medication (i.e bortezomib) prescribed to you
    would be in my opinion a quick and easy way to rebut william's assertion.

You have every right to do or not do as you please, just a suggestion that I thought would grant you high ground.

His post questioned your condition. As to if his hunch is true or not, I certainly can't judge (although I've made it clear I believe you). He's either right or just opened himself up to calling out a cancer victim a liar, and giving you the opportunity to clearly and publicity rebut him (without having to divulge any personal information)

Just my $0.02

william likes this.
  16. william

william Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 3, 2006

Correction, I never made fun of cancer victims.
    I only suggested that this time Daytona used his alleged medical condition to give more weight to his assertion that Hamilton was a whimp, while himself is a first class hero rescuing people, etc ...
    We are used to see his posts full of exagerated stories to support his argument;, one has only to look back at threads over the years
    These claims cannot be verified, although some have been debunked, but they add nothing to their author's credibility.
    That's all I have to say.

paulchua and bmwracer like this.
  17. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    No problem, I have no interest in what he thinks about me.

With all due respect to yourself and everyone on this forum watching this unfortunate episode play out, everything about my condition is personal to me, Paul, so I don’t feel the need to post photos of my medications for the whole world to see and to be recorded online forever, and what’s more, he will simply turn around and say they aren’t my meds, or my letters, because the names and details would be blanked out for privacy as per your suggestion. What personal demonstration might he be offering in return?. His silence speaks volumes already, and he knows full well he overstepped the mark. I’ve had my say, people can make of it what they will, this is just an Internet forum.

If in private william wants to meet with me to discuss the matter, and for me to show him my medications and/or hospital correspondence, I’m all for it, maybe he’d like to PM me with suggested dates and we can make that happen. I’m sure a meeting of two such great minds could prove interesting to say the least. I think that in making such a personal observation such as his, it could justify receiving a very personal response, do you not think?

Bas, Igor Ound and stavura like this.
  18. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Go back to 1st October onwards here on fchat, and you will see the posts around the time of the shootings and my part in the rescues. If you want to cast aspersions on me, come on over and do it properly. I’m happy to meet with you and prove everything I’ve said. The same can’t be said for you, you are simply trying to rile people into getting banned as usual

kes7u, Bas and stavura like this.
  19. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Well, I’m not so sure Elton was ill now, I want him to post on here with proof, such as a copy of a doctors letter, medical report, or photos of his pills. Be sure to blank out the address of course, but unless I see proof, then I think we have to suggest that as his life is rather more exciting than ours, he must be making it up, and obviously I feel self important enough to think my opinion matters to the entire world and it’s dog

Bas, stavura and nsxrebel like this.
  20. P.Singhof

P.Singhof F1 Rookie

Apr 19, 2006
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Full Name:
    Peter Singhof
    To summarize all that: a statement of Toto saying that Lewis did a great job driving in his condition, that it is a great achievement and that others would have not driven is a great joke keeping in mind that they just dedicated their victory a few weeks ago to a guy who drove with a burnt lung and a burnt face shortly after a horrible accident. But propably after driving with a "sour throat" Lewis now can put himself in the position of Nikki

RobertJRB, Bas, SimCity3 and 4 others like this.
  21. nsxrebel

nsxrebel Formula 3

Jan 8, 2004

LOLOL

daytona355 likes this.
  22. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    I wonder if Nikki had to post up his prescriptions for Toto to see before he could get time off prior to his death, maybe send in his doctors notes so that an unqualified blog writer might leaf through them to ensure that he was as ill as he was making out. I guess in the end, his death proved things were worse than having a cold though, so some here would be able to finally accept he was ill.

Still, all hail Elton, a sore throaty -woaty sure is the most horrific of illnesses to ever be raced with, the poor little lamb. How did he ever cope with such a massive disadvantage and still manage to come almost last? What an achievement, hats off to him, I bet he had to suck a lozenge and maybe even drink a little more just to stay hydrated with that.... my god..... wonder if he needed antibiotics? Wow, was it really that serious that they’d be necessary, if they were, I really am in awe of him. What a true racer this guy is, to turn up and drive with a sore throat, what a guy. Nikki Lauda?, move over history, we have a new greatest story ever......last rites?, I bet Elton had those read to him several times in his room prior to the race, just in case he had a throat pain emergency that made him die at the wheel, in fact, are we sure he didn’t die at the wheel and manage to resuscitate himself using his greatness? He’s such a prIvate person, I suppose he’d never ever think of saying if he did, he’d be far too noble to ever make the most of his illness........... :) ;) :)

stavura, fil, Igor Ound and 1 other person like this.
  23. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Thinking about it, he did spin, I wonder if that’s the point he felt his spirit try to leave his body in a particularly rough cough, and he had to concentrate so much on restarting his heart and making sure to resuscitate himself that he crashed the car, luckily though, and here’s the skill, it was clearly a controlled crash, as even though he was technically seriously ill at the time, he was sure to make it look far more spectacular than it really was, and saved it through pure skill alone. Unfortunately, even the best don’t have the mental capacity to crash and resuscitate themselves all in one corner, so hence he pulled across the track dangerously and entered the pits illegally, hence a 5 second penalty instead of a proper one, as the whole of the stewards room was in silent awe at the majesty of this young chap, on his deathbed with a sore throat, managed to not only race, but put in the performance of the day.... the only travesty was that those scumbag fans, all of whom seemed to be cheering for either Max or Ferrari, failed to recognise his greatness and didn’t vote him driver of the day... absolute donuts the lot of them, don’t they understand that coming 11th is the first of the winners when it’s raining, that first on track just means you were not ill, and weren’t a hero? :) :) :)

Bas likes this.
  24. SimCity3

SimCity3 F1 Rookie

The two best cars lead the table.

Shocking :D

stavura, Bas and daytona355 like this.
  25. furoni

furoni F1 World Champ

Jun 6, 2011
    Vila Verde
    Full Name:
    Pedro Braga Soares
    William, you should no where decency limits are...but you don't. It's not the first time you screw yourself by talking too much. I remenmber when we all where worried about IAN, and you kept saying how we should give him privacy and not look for him, that he just decided to leave...i wish you were right but unfortunatly you weren't. I now that friendship and caring for someone are probably strange concepts to you, but for some of us, they're not. I never met Sid, nor bas, nor nerofer, nor Izzy, nor Joe, nor Peter,nor many many others that come here and wid whom i talk, yet this does not make them irrelevant to me, because we comunicate and we do it for secveral years no, so this mean that i actualy care for these people, and i wish them well.
    For you to imply that Sid does not have a health problem is very low, even for you, just be glad it's not you. Your conduct embarasses yourself, you at your age, you should know when you've crossed the line. Please show some respect.

SimCity3, stavura, P.Singhof and 3 others like this.