Sales Rep @ Ontario/Toronto Ferrari | FerrariChat

Sales Rep @ Ontario/Toronto Ferrari

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Thaya Thava, Jul 5, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Thaya Thava

Thaya Thava Rookie

Nov 9, 2018
    Full Name:
    Thaya Thava
    Hi Folks, can anyone recommend a good sales rep who is straight forward and will make sure i get what i need in Toronto/ Ontario Ferrari?

Please advise. thx/Dan

2. Gary Sandberg

Gary Sandberg Formula Junior

Hi Dan:

I have to say that Scott Taylor at Auto Logic Leasing and Sales is outstanding. I purchased my 1990 Testarossa from him.

While he doesn't carry much inventory, he may be able to help you source what you are looking for.

Stand-up guy, straight shooter. If it helps, you can mention my name.

e-mail: [email protected]; phone: 1-416-468-9929.

Best regards,

Gary.

3. Thaya Thava

Thaya Thava Rookie

Nov 9, 2018
    Full Name:
    Thaya Thava

Thanks Gary.

Im looking for someone at the dealership.

4. zc911

zc911 Formula Junior

Mar 4, 2014
    Brampton, Ontario
    Full Name:
    Rob
    i was only treated like dirt when i brought my 348 in for some work, so i have no recommendations lol

5. Thaya Thava

Thaya Thava Rookie

Nov 9, 2018
    Full Name:
    Thaya Thava
    thanks for the info

6. Mimmo Blue

Mimmo Blue Formula Junior

Apr 17, 2018
    Stoney Creek, Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Dom
    I dropped into Ferrari of Ontario last summer when I was in the area looking at some 360s for sale and I wasn't happy with what I was finding locally. I figured I would drop in to see if they had any 360's or knew of any for sale. I spoke to a salesman by the name of Tim Burkett who was very helpful answering some questions I had, even though he didn't have anything to sell me he still took his time to discuss things and gave some advice. I had mentioned to him that I saw Ferrari of Quebec had a few cars listed that interested me, and he basically summed it up that I would probably not be disappointed with what they had compared to what I was seeing at local used car dealerships. I ended up flying to Montreal and made the deal on my car. I couple of months later I dropped back into Ferrari of Onfario and spoke to Tim again and thanked him for taking the time to speak with me and told him I had purchased the car I had told him about.

I then dropped into the service department . The car I bought had a pretty extensive service history with Ferrari of Quebec going back to 2003. After I got the car I was going over some of the service records in greater detail and I had a question regarding some of the wording on the service that was done for the recall to replace the exhaust variators many years ago. I stopped into the service department, explained my question, and one of the service advisors tried to help. He was on the computer for about 10 minutes trying to find the answer to my question. He was having some difficulty, apologized, and asked if I would not mind waiting a bit longer. I said sure not a problem. He then went into the shop and brought out someone else named Manuel. I explained my question again, and together they then looked again for another 10 minutes and were then able to clarify the wording on the past service record and answer my question.
    I have not spent a dime with them, but my experience with the 3 people I dealt with so far gave me a good impression.

I'm 360 Canuck and Thaya Thava like this.
  7. marioz

marioz Formula 3

Nov 21, 2003
    Cedar Mills,Ontario
    Full Name:
    Mario
    I have always had pleasant experiance with the Service & Parts department.

There was the time I was returning a shirt to Parts & I had it in the trunk of my wife's Alfa. When I tried to open trunk the cable snapped & could not open it. I spoke to S/M David Webb & he had Frank look at it right away, took some trim off & was able to get trunk opened. The cost for this?? NO CHARGE!

8. jamie140

jamie140 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 17, 2004
    GTA/Marco Island, fl
    Full Name:
    Jamie
    Tim Birkett. Very straightforward and no nonsense. Has treated me well.

Mimmo Blue likes this.
  9. I.T. Guy

I.T. Guy F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jul 17, 2004
    Canada
    Full Name:
    Jason
    Adriano Moscatiello if he's still there; I haven't been in a while. Watcha lookin' for?

Thaya Thava likes this.
  10. Thaya Thava

Thaya Thava Rookie

Nov 9, 2018
    Full Name:
    Thaya Thava
    F8

11. I.T. Guy

I.T. Guy F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jul 17, 2004
    Canada
    Full Name:
    Jason
    Sweet! Good luck have fun :)

12. I.T. Guy

I.T. Guy F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jul 17, 2004
    Canada
    Full Name:
    Jason
    Sweet! Good luck have fun :)

13. Thaya Thava

Thaya Thava Rookie

Nov 9, 2018
    Full Name:
    Thaya Thava

14. Jonsav

Jonsav Formula Junior

Sep 26, 2014
    Canada
    Adriano is top notch

Thaya Thava likes this.
  15. Thaya Thava

Thaya Thava Rookie

Nov 9, 2018
    Full Name:
    Thaya Thava
    out of both, Tim did respond to my email...;)

Mimmo Blue likes this.
  16. uhn2000

uhn2000 Formula 3

Oct 15, 2011
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Joe
    Both are great :) I use Adriano..